Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Torgerson on Muslim Mafia(aka CAIR), Keith Ellison and Silent Muslim Majority

Jacpher   

Lazy you're within your elements as always. Get to know the district a bit more. There's no county or city named Cair on the map of this district.

LadyG, this woman's view of islam is as injudicious as her hairdo! She is dense, and has no substance in her antics! As a resident of Minneapolis, she is at no level to compete with Keith Ellison, he is a respected statesman and one who uphold the Islamic views, and matters of his constituency to the higher places. So, lets cool it w/another “crazy coolio”

Raula, for your sake, I hope the congressman is clean and that the allegations against CAIR do not come back to bite him in the you know where...but say, what if you are wrong? Can you promise me that when(notice its not "if") CAIR's shady business dealings are proven beyond reasonable doubt, you would then stand up and put your support behind Torgerson? (PS: she passed the bar, can castro say the same thing? last I checked, he attempted to take the bar exam 2x)

Castro, reading angry bloggers is not good for your health ee throw your support behind torgerson aan ku idhi. :D

raula   

^^^LadyG, I really don't read much into politics-excuse'. But no matter what happens between Rep. Ellison and CAIR, this is no representative to be casted a vote for by any muslim whatsoever. Maybe you ought to read between the line in her dubious page (not to say that you didn't but really!). She is either playing to her crowd (which i think she underestimates her constituency-this is not Bachman city by the way)and being hateful towards muslims in the states, or she as obtuse as Glen Beck and the likes; since all she thinks of muslim women (whom she has encountered in her daily rantings at the metro-area court systems) are that they LAG BEHIND THEIR MEN AND SONS because "religion" dictates so or because the man are OPPRESIVE and BACKWARD. The mention of Rep. Ellison is only 1 part of her venting-she goes on to demean the muslim women and muslims in general in the whole posting.

PS: Even Bachman passed the bar! so who says pee-wee can't?

Tuujiye   

^^^ layzie Gangter naga qabo yaaqee lool...

wlc back raula ...

Layzie do you know habartaan iyo Glen Beck are close friends? lool she is just out for attention.. Muslim neceeb daraadiis ee goobo la yeelatay..okiyaalaha haka dhoco aamiin dheh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!