Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

And you thought that your job was BAD?

Sky   

Besbaaso, nationalist and Rokko. do you know what they say? they say that everybody faints before he hits the ground when someone falls from that height. can you believe that, damn!

I mean seriously I can't imagine to fall asleep when falling like a damn monkey from 1000 feet high. The screaming would be keepin me awake, na'm sayin.

damn walahi this is something to think about...

^ So now you are called QacQac ,G.Tuujiye or Jaceyl-Tuujiye ?

Why you are you talking on their behalf?,did you sniff them, or they have hired you as the lawyer?

^^^Stop making these remarks. And IM not begging you---I added the please to make my comment less harsh.

If you have a problem with these people...PM them. We dont want to know.

Anyways, i have a project for you, why dont you go and sniff one of them qaxoti-Unit crowd, it doesnt matter which one, QacQac ,G.Tuujiye or Jaceyl-Tuujiye . they are equally smelly. $100 bucks per Qaxoti.

So now you are called QacQac ,G.Tuujiye or Jaceyl-Tuujiye ?

Why you are you talking on their behalf?,did you sniff them, or they have hired you as the lawyer?

I am glad i was able to annoy you.

You have annoyed about 99% of the nomads here before(i just found out you are the Qaxoti crew)

Bess.   

miyi-man....just cause u know u have some odor problems.....u shouldn't assume every guy in sol is inflicted with the same issues.....besides u r not annoying, u r just abnoxious......need much attention..... :rolleyes:

nafta   

bounces in the room snapping her fingers to Busted's latest tune

Starts singing...*Don't be mad please, stop the hating just be glad that they'll be waiting Friends we have are ever changing

No, now the lid's about to blow, when the thunderbirds are go!*.... rams hard on an invisible guitar

Way better than those delusional Pop Idol wannabes if I say so myself :cool: :D

P.S. you are absolutely right for thinking that this is WAY off topic...show eachother more respect ppl, If one person responded to the culprit than the rest don't need to jump on the bandwagon, that will keep the endless repartee alive. MOVE ON

juba   

miyi man it is ACTUALLY YOU who is getting of the subject

anyway, ALL those jobs look horrifing! but once again the worst would have to be the ones where you risk your life: they guys on the skysraper and the korean dude acting as a target. :eek:

Som@li   

There is nothing with those guys working on the tower,as long u not scared of heights, btw they get safty harness and i reckon it less dangerous than many jobs.

i think the worst one is the asian boy holding the target,

and wat abt this one,,

worst_job2.jpg