Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

How Peaceful Is Your Country?

2010 Global Peace Index rankings are out. Countries most at peace are ranked first.

Top 10 Peaceful Countries

--------------------------------

1- New Zealand

2- Iceland

3- Japan

4- Austria

5- Norway

6- Ireland

7- Denmark

8- Luxemburg

9- Finland

10- Sweden

31- UK

Rock-Bottom 10 countries

---------------------------

1- Iraq (#1)

2- Somalia (#2 from the bottom up and in between Iraq and Afghanistan, what a nice company!)

3- Afghanistan

4- Sudan

5- Pakistan

6- Israel

7- Russia

8- Georgia

9- Chad

10- Congo

web page

BOB   

I have so many countries; let's see from Somalia, to Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, South Africa, Gabon, Zaire, Namibia, Angola, Togo, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria and Mali...all these countries were GREAT and I've met warm and wonderful people there who welcomed me with open arms and treated me with respect and dignity. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Alloow yaa ogaada dameerka articleka soo qoray never even been to Africa!

Botswana kaliya maxaa ka rabtaa, ka waran Gabon ama Mali ama Swaziland...I can also make a case for Mozambique xitta because meeshaas waa ogtahay crime keeda waa law or be it dadka waxee dhahaan tuugadeeda S.A ee usoo haajireen but still the crime rate is very very low nevertheless. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Dhubad.   

Of course New Zealand will be peaceful, there are more cows than people in that country lol.

The cattle populations in New Zealand is double that of human populations so it doesn't surprise me if they are peacefull....waa meel cidla ah.

Hales   

"why Somalia classed as non beacefull country.

When Somalia recently had the most beacefull and civil elections in AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No common sense.............."(gets angry)

(points fnger at the poster)" "Bullshidh!!! this is racist, all lies, what is wrong with you! (stands up and comes closer to the screen)."

"WHY... WHY... WHY..... ANSWER ME you!" tries to slaps the poster of the creaor of this thread (slaps screen instead)

"I dont want to see you and this thread again." (sighs) (sighs again) looks back at the screen and stares....

Watch out for the mishiidio (crazy one)

before you post things.