Sign in to follow this  
HoTsTePPeR

Be American, support the troops and weed out terrorists

As we all know, the Tali-ban considers it a sin for a man to see a undressed woman who is not his wife. So, nextSaturday, June 7, 2003 at 2:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their houses completely undressed to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of

their house to prove they are not Tali-ban,demonstrate that they think it's okay to see undressed women other than their wife and to how support for all American women.

And since the Tali-ban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Tali-ban sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists.

Damn would any of the sistas send me sponsor?

Regards

where is my qoute....Coming soon :D:D:D

OG Moti   

Man change ur title .. it is a shitty title .. and no one wana see fat asss american women, with tits like jawaaan bur ah .. so man ur topic makes me sick man atleast choose a better title...

peace

MR....why would i change, if you don't like it hit the road, plus somone may like what u don't. so next time u don't like a topic/title just pass on....i am sure u will find plenty of topic u r interested...like............ fill the blanks

Regards

Where is my Qoute....Coming soon :D:D:D