Sign in to follow this  
Cheeta

Baafin

Cheeta   

Lookin for friends who used to live in Baar Ubah close to hotal salama and a mosque. From what i can remember there were 3 bothers and 1 sister at the time from a ******* tribe. They should all be in early 20's. if any of u know anyone that fit that description, please let know.

Thanks

[ March 02, 2004, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Salaan...

Don't you have their names? Ironically you stated their tribe, but not their individual names or family's.

Most ciyaal xamar--when xamar was Xamar--never knew other ciyaal's qabiil, or at least necessarily knew the people's names before qabiil.

Deeq A.   

Cheeta, please don't re-edit your post after we edit out the qabiil names.

As you might have read on the rules section before you registered, nomads are not allowed to reference any qabiil names on our website.

Absolutely no mention of Somali tribal names here ... please.

Cheeta   

Miskiin

I learned thier tribes name during the war. As far as the names are concerned I think it was Abdi, Mohammed, Jama, and Maryam but am not 100% sure.

Admin

The only reason why I stated thier tribes name is only to farther advance my search since lots of people fit that description. I dont think there was anything wrong with that, obviously you think not.