Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

flirting, whats it look like?

Tuujiye   

flirting $ucks because it just leads to no were and leaves you wanting more..I hate it..lol..

Waraa Rudy that was soft playa. The girl was welcoming you to her house and you acted a strenger. if you walked up to her in the kitchen, the family wouldn't mine i'm sure but you didn't because the girl wasn't your kind..lol..

X&UD should be the couple of the month..you guy act like y'all married in here..chill out y'all became like Qac'qaac and DA the other sexy couples..lol... why y'all hate each other chill out..man and have fun....

Now flirting, some of you said it comes in many forms and thats new to me.. because the only flirting I know is physical...lol..so ladies inlighen me about flirting..lol.

lol   

To me...Flirting is actually fun..and I do it more .. but that doesn't mean.. I want the guy sexually and I certainly don't think of him as such.. so it is ok... he can joke, laugh and even tease me, as long as he keeps his hands to himself... that is all I require... so personaly.. I believe life would be boring without flirtation!

Qac Qaac   

To me...Flirting is actually fun..and I do it more .. but that doesn't mean.. I want the guy sexually and I certainly don't think of him as such.. so it is ok... he can joke, laugh and even tease me, as long as he keeps his hands to himself... that is all I require... so personaly.. I believe life would be boring without flirtation!

waa ku ciyaaree igaarka, then u gonna leave him half way. aree gabar yahay guriigaaga fadhiiso, i don't think of him sexually and i am gonna flirt with him... this doesn't make sense to me. besides the 2 opposite sexes shouldn't be flirting at all. coz no man likes his sister to flirt with another guy. so u don't do it on another sister of other brother. Try Me... what u said doesn't make anysense to me. u could look but u can't touch. caag miyaa qofka. feelings malaha.

LuCkY   

LoL Nafisa what you dont Like it?Of course Its aLL Love...You aint doing better than moi and yeah so Long as you buying and its starbucks im on.

LoooL@PearL i gotta hand it to ya girL you got GAME...Hands down aint no faraax gonna be abLe to top that...LoL.So girL whats ur secret?LoL@I was under the infLuence of coffee you know i aint buying that for a minute right?

raula   

^^^delighted you erected that banner in your sig-I was gonna remind too :D Afterall it is for a good cause-only if I could take part.