Crystal_Clear

THANK YOU!

mahadsaniid, shukran,Merci beaucoup,Asante,

Muchas gracias,Arigato,Cheers,toda,

xie xie ! you got the point

WHO DO YOU WANT THANK?

I want to thank

my mother!, oh my mother, strong minded,

incredible soul, it would take 200 years to be half of what she is, my bestfriend she is, but she is my mom. I wanna be like you hoyoo,,Janaad allah kaa waraabiyo",I thank you first Allah ...for giving her to me!

( i thanked both my parents today for being such great rolemodels)

Ameen   

I wanna thank Allah for everything I have and all that I wanted but dont have. I wanna thank Him for his Mercy and Kindness towards me and for always being there for me. If I have Allah than I stand in need of no one else but if I dont have Allah, than who will fill that void in my heart? NONE. Dont get me wrong I love my hooyo and my father just as much, but they were a gift to me from Allah, the Best of those who provides.

And Allah knows best

Great! applaus !what about the lil things! who will thank them?

Thank you

ORBIT GUM: for good clean feeling no matter what!

my UGGS BOOTS:it did wonders for my feets this year,thank you

i wanna thank my CAR ,for not letting me down this winter, yeaaaaaay!

I want to thank THERESA!!, Theresa is the ex-girl friend of my drunken neighbor, she left him ,and why i care,well,lets just say ...peace has returned, no more noise!no more fight...i can sleep.

Ameen   

For the little things in life:

I would like to thank the Toronto Raptors for easing my stress with each and every win (and the exact opposite when they lose). I wanna thank my mistakes earlier in life for making me who I am. I wanna thank my older siblings for paving a path so I can run full speed without worries. I wanna thank Isra for taken a chance and marrying my long-time boy.

Pucca   

for the little things in life:

i'd like to thank sweaters...oh dear lord thank you for blessing me with sweaters on such a windy day.

I'd like to also thank contacts, without you my life would truly be incomplete. *sniff* thank you!

Pucca   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

pucca! what about KLEENEX?
for your dareer,iyo sniff snifftaada. Duuflay waxiid!
here +****!

had i known you or you me...perhaps you could easily pass a comment like that but since that aint the case... hadhalkaaga bal iska fiiri.