Sign in to follow this  
LaylaSamada

Af-Soomali

Paragon   

^Your Somali sucks, young lady. Improve. But I must admit it's kinda cute when you speak it. :D I'm kidding, actually. You write better than most of the girls I've seen. That's if you don't start writing Thai instead very soon. smile.gif

Cara, waa maxay qarxiska dee? BTW it's not a course. I'm prospecting, nooh. :D

^ My Somali is perfect. If I'm not mixing English with it, that is, which I do completely out of choice BTW and not because of Somali vocab difficulties. You understand? Now go and prospect elsewhere. The girl is too young and light for you. icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^No, I refuse to understand it. icon_razz.gif

BTW, who told you she's a young one for me? She herself admits her maturity. Marka don't be her advocate, 'cos waxa la yiri your future 'seydigaa ha colleeysan, walaashaa isku ma hubtidee'. Minds change. smile.gif You could be right on the 'light' bit, and that rules me out. But who said I am prospecting for myself? I am, on behalf. ;)

PS: I'd like to prospect elsewhere, especially to S. London. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Adigo you must have been prospecting for years hadana waxba lamaad so bixin. If you need any help all you have to do is say the word. :D

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ My Somali is perfect. If I'm not mixing English with it, that is, which I do completely out of choice BTW and not because of Somali vocab difficulties. You understand? Now go and prospect elsewhere. The girl is too young and light for you.
icon_razz.gif

I love the way you speak your somali. It is exotic. Slow,but sure. No mix up of english and som. Unlike some of us smile.gif

Poster(Laylasamada,w axas ba magac la idhaa). So you like to be bullied, Please listen to Paragon,alot :D

Paragon   

^Waryaa I am not a language bully. Waxaas gabdhaha ha maqashiin. smile.gif

PS: You said Val speaks an exotic Somali? Axem. Right, right. I don't buy it. Waa garam garam. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Waryaa I am not a language bully. Waxaas gabdhaha ha maqashiin.
smile.gif

PS: You said Val speaks an exotic Somali? Axem. Right, right. I don't buy it. Waa garam garam.
icon_razz.gif

I was not referring to language. smile.gif

Val,has a very nice exotic Somali.