Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

ssssss

Oz   

Afro, thank you for removing your post.

I did come across this thread and read the first two sentences, felt so bad for those who were described as such then I logged off from SOL. I took a break from SOL wondering why some people still have this VIRUS in their system.

You said it was not your own words then thats fine.

May ALLAH (sw) remove any hatred within the Somali community away and make them love each other and try to rebuild our country, Ameen Ameen.

nemo   

^^^^im guessing was abt the forbidding word CLAN?? If it is its sad and shocking...get over it. We are in 2008 what is it going to do for you???

Kool_Kat   

Afro, maya maya tan war jeceyl weydhaaftay!!! Adi laakiin inaa saan u gashid ma fiicneen nooh, a true party pooper you IS!!! icon_razz.gif

Hayeh, ciyaal kuni kuni, iskusoo uruura anaa niisheegaayo...Hala wada fariisto...Let me know markaa dhantihiin... :D

MZanzi   

Lool Kool kat walaahi anoo sifiican u fiirinin aan so tuuray laakin wax dib looso celin karo ma ahan

Kool kat xamaa siku cadhaayo lawaashey

Kool_Kat   

Xawna, sheemtaan lee lagoojaa...Dad nabad aa ak bajbajisay oo baro xawgii ni'ee ra'kaan...La'ah raw lecejaa...Jiq ee nigu tahay dheh...LOOOL

Ees hatay da'iga lawaashiis?

MZanzi   

lool Xaw daban eey gusaayan dahe rabaan xawas

lawaashis aw uk ciifanahay

sheemtan aw ak si madhaanosa

BOB   

Waryaada Leave the girl alone Agaah...by the way did you know in Japan there are websites that offer you tips on how to commit suicide?

its the latest trend in Japan to commit suicide in groups...imagine like ciyaalka xaafada meeting in a secluded area just to commit a suicide!

bloody spoiled brats :mad:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace,Love & Unity.