Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

ANTI-social behaviours in Somali people:

do to u know what!!!, I’m tried from 2day, so i gonna take it out on who ever runs up their mouth on this thread!!! redface.gif

warya farxan; firstly your somali is incorrect, you cannot call a 20yrs old women a "Dhoocilahan" (thats for under 5) secondly it is grammatically incorrect, as i'm the only female who said anything about somalis, so it is "dhoocil" or "innan" "gaabad" thirdly i won't even mention the spelling; you have no manners what so ever and you don't even have the decency to mention me by name; so why on gods earth would i wanna have anything to do with your so called somalino; also dee if you have something better to do why did you wast so much time reading from top to bottom and den post a reply; just shows that adiga shaqalan baa kuu haisia (you have nothing to do) and then your back now reading this;; WASTING EVEN MORE TIME

as for those of you calling out for daaqan ciils which will supossdly make me a better person; sorry but personally i think it makes people a lost case like lexus; a confused little mind, stuck in a big womens body, consumed by hate and politics which were preached to her as a small child in her little hut in lastcaanod; all proves too much for her little brain;;

with nut heads like rudy, and by way can keep your little salan whether ur in a good mood or not, it is your charity not mine, your a nasty nasty man anyway so it is not my lost; personally even if i spoke somali i still won't understand you, so no use me learning it; ;)

sky i really could't care less of what you think, pluze i'm not a somali hater; i actually like them, but some just piss me off, so ur comment does not applied to me;

zephy; tell him sis where he can take his skinny faxah A*S*S* ; which is in case you have not guessed; ANOTHER THREAD; :cool:

now stay out of my way and don't cry :mad:

by the way i welcome all different types of views; the advantage of variety is greatly appreciated by me!! :D (i hope ur all confused by now)

salam smile.gif

consumed by hate and politics which were preached to her in her little hut in lastcaanod;

Oh no u di'int! You better step back missy before am all over you like a bad rash. Leave Laascaanood alone..ya heard? :mad:

Aight...

^^^loooooooooool^ i did't say anything about the town love; just about her bad experience in her little hut;; nice to see some good people out of that place, it would have been a shame if the only representative they had waz Lexus; lool :D

before anyone else goes :mad: i have nothing against da place, it is the same as any other place in somali and i ain't seen any part;

but hey i read dester dawn by warris something and which had pictures of lastcannod ;)

N.O.R.F   

Somalis are very anti-social when it comes to mixing with others.

I know ppl who have been here for donkeys years and still cant speak the language properly. The loud brash one among Somalis is usually the quiet one when in a place not so full of Somalis ie airports, stations etc etc.

He will feel insecure if not among his fellow ppl, thats why he will not feel comfortable at work/college/uni (if)

Now thats very sad.

U dont have to be afraid Mizz. We are Londoners and we are brave! Remember our slogan!

Laascaanood consists of a little hut (perhaps two) and as acacia tree with a cow grazing in the periphery. bas. :D

^ LoL. You know, I would get offended if the above wasn't coming from a boramian. icon_razz.gif

Mizz Lander,

No worries. But for future reference you should know all the cool people come from Laascaanood. ;)

^^^loooooooooooooooooooool sis you are asking for it now; 7of9 dee i think the drama is bit hight as it is already, so smooth there heads a little for while till everyone is little less tense; lool

and i have not seen the place, u seem to know more than me or do u watch too much tv or black hawk down to get ur ideas of how somalia looks like :D

on a serious note;

north i agree totally; smile.gif there are some dangerous somali people when they are with other somalis, but when the surroundings change, they become small, quiet and it is a complete different person;

maybe they are worried about being called daqaan ciils by rude/jason and farxan :D

i think they are just too proud; a begger in somali is so proud it is unbelieveable and i think maybe we are a bit arrogant as well;

"all cool ppl come from lastcannotd"

zephy now that is a big generalization; especially on this site; like come on; the only normal one is probably u; and i aint even sure about u lool :D just kidding;

and does this borama have 2little huts and no cows or what; i can't find it on the map :D sorry 7,lool i could't resist smile.gif

peace

Boramian? What is that? redface.gif

I prefer Awdelite...with emphasis on the elite. Thanks.

Mizz, it has houses. Like mortar and brick houses. :D

Gelle   

Originally posted by Smilez:

lool mizz all that you've listed are so true, but if they didn't do that they wouldn't be somalis! naggin and gettin into others business has become part of our culture, as for the rest; to each his/her own.

adding to the list ...

1) women coming to my house to tell my mom how they'd seen my younger sister dressed inappropriately when their own daughter are doing god knows what and where revealing garments. that really gets under my skin, my mother already knows what my sister wears, she bought them for her! :mad: everyone's got their own taste in clothes, and not everyone follows the religion, i'm cool with them so long as they dont turn to me and mouth bout how i dress (they cant though...its perfectly stylishly proper
;)
)

solutionl: my mother ignors them and so does my sister, after time they just let things be.

nuff ranting for now.

I swear the same shit happend to me a while ago! this ladie who live in same neighbourhood as us droped by one day and said:

The Gossip Ladie

" Walaal waax maa ku sheega? Wiilkado wuu taagey ee waxaan ku odhan laha! Wadaanki ku celi

My mother

"Bisinka maxaa dhacay?

The Gossip Ladie

" Maalin dhowed baan arkeey asaga oo Sigaar qabayo? markuu i arkeey buu qariyay!walal waxa la yidhi hadaal haan maa buuxsho markaas walal waxaad yeesha shaydaan wax laa yeel Iska celi kan wadaanki dheex gee dharbiga haa so taabto!

Get a life will ya? I mean dude i dont even smoke!

Originally posted by Sky:

To all you Haters on anything Somali. Get a Life! We can't help it if you can't socialize with your own people.

PS. And learn Afka Soomaalida for goodness sake!

Heedhe Odaay Shaaydanka iska naar ! Dadka waa laa waaniya ee maa laa caayo!Maxaa yeelay Haad iyo jeer ruux toosan ma jiro

waa taan labaad "Afka Soomalida" aad sheegeysid waa maxaay? maa Afsomali baa ka wada?

Anyway Good topic Mizz_Slander ignore these haters!

--------------------

A wise man once said! who cares what the wise man said he`s probably dead now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^looooooooooooooooooooool; i love u man; that wz classic; heheh :D and sky double :D:D

and though it took me ages to read and i skipped the words i did't know i got the general meaning of the gossip lady;

she saw u wid a fag, u hid it and she reckons mum should ship for some daaqan ciils;

loooooool; it is same story; and ****** gossipe ladies; they make a life hell!! :mad: :mad:

next time u see her; give her an evil look and tell her mum is not in everytime she rings or comes around; lool just kidding ;)

peace

Gelle   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

looooooooool She "claimed" she saw me! i mean "innocent till proven guilty"!

and she didnt provide any useful proof, so my mother dismissed her on the spot!!! OVERULED loooooooool