Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Milestone

lol   

UD: lol... I don't intend to spit on someone and apologise later that is ur expertise... brotha.. .I am not good with regrets I loose my precious sleep over it ... not a smart move aint it? :D

Ilhaam: Its called "Xaraam" sis. U r employed to do certain job...and certainly the classifications of the job doesn't include tasking around in SOL. SOL is a place to socialize and I believe u make the time for it thru ur free hrs... as for the being a woman for multitasking thing... I really think am good at dat.. imagine.. I have rice on one stove, Stew on the other, chopping salad, while talking on the fone and still watching Oprah... :D

Jacpher   

Hibo: Last time I tried to do that baastada ayaa iga gubatay shaahana cusbo ayaan ku daray instead of sugar and I have my buddies coming over. Sanado ayaan la igu xifaaleyn jiray.

At work and being on SOL? I would not call it XARAAM. I call that productivity........you see when you're in a good mood, you tend to work well.

Just kidding.

Diamante   

I wonder how browsing on SOL whilst at work is xaraam exactley....*shakes head*..."culumo" spring up from nowhere nowadays :rolleyes:

Underdog, 1000 posts you say? I am still trying to get to 500. Maybe I should spread out my replies next time by replying with one word at a time. By the time I reach 500 posts I would have formed one whole sentence icon_razz.gif

Congrats!

underdog   

I have rice on one stove, Stew on the other, chopping salad, while talking on the fone and still watching Oprah...

Hibo,

I see you're a Phd level Domestic engineer...impressive skillz.

Maybe I should spread out my replies next time by replying with one word at a time. By the time I reach 500 posts I would have formed one whole sentence

Diamante,

You'd reach 500 posts but unfortunately you'll become the "slow" nomad and pretty soon you'll start talking like that too. Imagine asking for directions at a bus stop: "how....do....I...get... just then the bus shows up and everyone leaves so you gotta start again with the next person who happens to be a lady and her young son:

"excuse.....me....can...you..." ..."Mommy, is this a crazy person?"..."No Junior, thats not polite we call them "special people"....just nod, smile and back away, junior" :D