Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Biyo Kulule

hodman   

Bosaso what a beautiful place!! I just love anything that involves water....didn't know that it was that breathtaking it's definately on my places to visit IA. Arabsiyo...beautiful place to rest your soul from the hustle and bustle of Hargeisa and the bigger places.OOOOhhhhhh! now am homesick! :(

lol @ LSK ciyaalka siday Bishy sheegtay xaydhii qurbaha ayaan wali ka dhalaalin

Originally posted by Bishy:

^ Those are dhaqan celis kids. Weli fat ki jiisburgerka kama dhalaalin.
:D

This is rude, mybe the child is related to my friend wacdaraha aduunka? Has this ever occured to you? And don't act like you don't have slightly over weight neices and nephews Bishy! I'm in deep shock and speechless!

No am not related to any of the kids Didi but thanks anyways. Besides all of these pics came from www.biyokulule.com and these kids are not kids from abroad but kids who go to a private elementary school called Puntland modern school in bosaso and were given a treat by the school which was a trip to biyo kulule but anyways they must come from well off families in local terms as their school affords to taketheir students to trips.