Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

Ibtisam   

^^loool^ you tell him.

JAc in that case i would hate to see what you look like :D I hope for your sake not as bad as that pic you sent me. I say you need to get out and leave these freaks :rolleyes

Buuxo   

i can't believe this topic is still going.i cant be bothered read all 10 pages, but jacyl did you get the insight you were looking for?

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Why most of the somali women are fat and/or would like to be fat ??

I don't understand this ,,,, and even if they try to get rid of the baruur they can't ,, just they can't specially when they are married ,,,,

WHY BAL ???

i dont know but something in ur question alluded to gaining some understanding in to this issue(i dont know if it can be considered an issue).

but im disappointed you did not care to share , your knowledge , here im thinking you doing a research thesis on this topic. and we are yet to recieve your final report.

Hunguri   
smile.gif Jacayl bro, Saxiib you have one of Ahmad Najad's characters and decisiveness ;) . Halkaa saaxiib ka wad. Laakiin, Im afraid, that you may end up under a severe Embargo from all the female members in this forum. Waar bal niyohow is ilaali. Somalidu waxay tidhaahdaa smile.gif . ( Siddi Sidaada maahee dhul u dhacaaga hubo )LooL.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

[ Somalidu waxay tidhaahdaa
smile.gif
. ( Siddi Sidaada maahee dhul u dhacaaga hubo )LooL. [/QB]

hunguri please expalain???? somaligaga miya , ma see tayda?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool .... u guys are funny ,,,,

I'm not doing any research thesis or anything ,,,, is just among us to discuss but i doubt someone can make a final conclustion ,,,, i'll leave that for Ibtisam for da moment ,,,, :D

Hunguri,,,, I've hilib geel for you dee ,,,, wanna join me ?? i know inaanad neef jeexii ka yaraysanayn ,,,,,,

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, Saaxiib. Nagadaa dee!! You remind me of one of my Golden Hawd days, where I had no dish except "Hilib Geel". By the way, you can send me "Xagal Gee" or "Macaan Dharag L'a" through Wifi wireless delivery service. Its a matter of seconds to get it. LoooL, Dont worry, I will pay you Makhaayadloow.

Ps:-

Buuxo, Since you asked me to transilate. I shoud explain it in Somali. Hadii kale, it will be meaningless smile.gif . Sorry, Excuse for my poor English. The saying was !!! ( Siddi Siddi-daada maahee Dhul u dhacaaga hubso ) Loool No one, can truely understand except 40 above aged man. Like Jacaylbro!!!!! Siddi Siddi === ciyaarta marka ciyaalku yaryarka yihiin hooyooyinkood ku ciyaarsiiyaan.