Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

An ingenious way of getting your dose of FOX news

SeeKer   

Do you ever laugh every time to hear bill O'reilly tell someone to shut up but then don't realize what exactly he was talking about the whole time? Or is it that you hate Fox news and wouldn't be caught dead watching it but still want to know what the ultra-conservative news outlet is saying? Either way there is this website that watches it for you, infact their slogan is: We watch FOX so you don't have to.

This site is actually a blog that was birthed from the documentary OUTFOXED. I can understand the need for checking the FOX channel but then again a liberal bias is not the answer.My other issue arises with the fact most news we hear on the networks (fox and others) are filled with commentary and no longer can we see the distinct lines. Fox is the number one news network in US at the moment because this creed works. How many other networks are employing the same tactics to gain revenue? :(

It is about the Benjamins. That's why I don't watch much of US Networks, despicable really. I remember when Katie Couric was coming to CBS. People were talking if she was cute enough, and would increase viewership. Heck, Iam just interested in facts.