Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Why So Many Divorces? Solutions To Blissful Marriage.

Khalaf   

some men do use and abuse their wives all in the name of religion

fo sure brah...they can use that hadith u stated that i forbid u to leave the house, or see your walideen.

Allah knows best about the hadith, considering the position of parents in Islam, take care of them in old age ect.

Originally posted by Zenobia:

^LOL. How would you revamp it?

I was gonna say scrape altogether but there isn't any alternative with feasible solutions that would guarantee a decent relationship between man and woman, and also ascertain a healthy enviroment for their young ones to grow up in. It is a conundrum I tell you. One solution might be for young couples to go through seminars that would atleast inform them of the responsibilities associated with being married. Another could be goverment mandated program to root out people unfit to be married as I believe some shouldn't be married or allowed to produce offsprings.

But I guess the most reasonable solution might be for people to go back to the fundimentals of their respective teachings and move away from traditions, but also try to understand the demands of modern day life.Hopefully this would help them to cope with the demands of marriage while making them accept their own limitations and seek to better each other's life in manner fit with their beliefs, aspirations,enviroment and time.

Originally posted by -:

Another could be goverment mandated program to root out people unfit to be married as I believe some shouldn't be married or allowed to produce offsprings.

Danjiriis idea I tell ya! Trusting my Government, I wouldn't be suprised if they suddenly decided Africans and/or Muslims were unfit to produce offspring.