Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

S*x and Love

S*x and love are not the same. this may sound surprising, but it's true. A s*xual relationship without love doesn't usually work out. However there are varying degrees of love. You don't have to be passionately attached to someone to feel that you love them. liking somebody, feeling warm and comfortable with them is a kind of love.

Sometimes, when a relationship isn't going well, people think that s*x will improve things. But having s*x doesn't necessarily mean you'll love each other any more. It's quite possible to have a loving relationship without becoming s*xually involved. And the best relationships are between friends.

Peace

Cont.

Faheema.   

The Bird and The Bees... Ok, care to elaborate on why you have chosen this as a topic?

Walaalo, no offence but what you wrote above is just stating the obvious.

^^C. Batch no honey that is not crime. oohh come 2 mommy. give us a cuddle....aaahhh.

huda iyo haarun - maskax adeega maxaa waaye, dadka ka gambista. altough u may know it but some dont..so take a hike, why don't ya

c. batch...u were saying?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Haaruun:

C.Kisses
waan gambistey...Il jabiska qari nooh C.B wuu ku arkooyaaye
:D

loool, aniguna gambistey. C.Kisses , bal ha is cawarin inta aad isleedahay ha lagu notice'gareeyo. :rolleyes:

Caramel Kisses:

Let me give you a big hug for sticking by me!. I was sharing knowledge but some people dont understand my humour! ;)

*Maryan*:

sheeka miyaa tass. Hada lee maa ogaatay.

Is that the way to talk to a brother?. I posted that to give my views!. Seems to me that you are not fond of this topic. I will try to be sensitive in the near future! :rolleyes:

Huda:

Is my magic working on you?. :eek:

I support all views so if you have a point to argue then please do so!.

Peace.

Cont

P.S Keep posting

nafta   

loool, aniguna gambistey. C.Kisses , bal ha is cawarin inta aad isleedahay ha lagu notice'gareeyo.

oops...someone's been exposed redface.gif (j/k) ;)

But to C. Batch:

I agree, having sex wont make a relationship more special. Besides, how is sleeping with someone gonna make a relationship more special? There wont be any respect between the two of you and it won't even help in the longer term, cuz why would a guy want to get married if he's already getting want he wants. Most ppl nowadays think that having sex is the answer to all the problems (relations wise speaking then) and ignore how that will affect them in return.

Faheema.   

caramel_kisses Hadaba inantii maskaxda furneeday ee forumka sax u fahansaneeday, markii hore adigaa afka nala soo galey oo wax’aan waxba kaa khuseen shanta farood dhalaq lasoo idhi. Markaa ama afeef hore lahow ama adkaysi danbe, Isqor bilaa liis waaxid. :rolleyes:

Topics that are posted in this forum are open for discussion; therefore you don’t just make a statement but rather a Point. smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

isku bilaabo nooh, isga raaca. anaga pop corn iyo biyo soo qaadanaynaaye. loooool.

is dajiya gabdhooy. biyo qaboow cabe, geedka hoostiisa dhabacda, iska seexdana. adoo dagan na soo kaca. hadii kale labadiinaba waala tarxiili

huda....hada aa adi si fiican laguu notice'gareenooyaa. laakiin adi waxaad ku haboon tahay somalinet...somalionline dadka waaweyn oo wax garad aa loogu talagalay.

from now on u'll be in my ignoring list...so don't bother replying walaal, ok.

I rest my case...coz I c u as a kid and u proved me right! adios amigos!