Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ignore list!!!!!!!!

Adna   

salaam

Lakad bro i might not spelt right but i know he says that most of the time/famous with it... i will make sure the spelling is right i know i'm not good at that.... But what kinda of isue u have with my segneture know? :confused: ,, joke though,,,

love you all

LuCkY   

Waryaa Rudy taLking about other peopLes inboxes being fuLL when yours is the same...you best cLean it out-Like i said in another topic earLier. :mad:

OOOOOOPs!My bad yall! my inbox is empty so knock yourself out!

asraa! you dont about the ignore list!! r u sure sisat!!lol!! check it again and take me out of it!

oh asraa, i couldnt reply your pm since i am in you ignore list. go to your inbox scroll down, and click on the ignore list, it to the left of the buddy list! remove me from there!! icon_razz.gif

Adna   

salaam

thanks rudy walaahi abowe i didn't know about that and plus i don't know how could that posibly be that u're in my ignore list hell nooo i never ment to do that nor did i knew? u got to beleave this hada markaa ii sheegtay leen arkat ooooopsss sorry bro didn'r meant to ..... lobe you all

LuCkY   
Mag-girL WeLL this is a first for ME to be on Your Ignore List!!!Now what is that about girL-how was i suppose to repLy to ya huh?

OG Moti   

iGNORE LIST... LOOOL to be honest i am kind feeling weird, i start to hate people, i can not stand them, and ramadan is here now, so i am trying so hard to pretent people are not annoying, so any suggestions, is it normal to hate all people around u, u just dont want to see human, u hate them, u wish u were the only person in the world, have u ever felt so..?

peace

Saalixa   

rudy,

what about ppl in here being rude and BIT*HY and giving bloody sarcastic comments, like the expect you to not get what they are trying to say. walah u think at moments like that iam i the ****** one or are you?

well thats what iam experiencing here in the threads and its worst than the ignoring list i tell you for sure!what can i say were in the holy month, month of forgivness.

salamz.

A7LA-SHU   

lucky. sorry about dat sweety. wallah i had no idea. i just checked it after i read this post.. well girl u can send me 1000 P.M now lol..