Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Vacation Rentals by Owner (VRBO)

One of my reccurrent daydreams is about vacations. I recently found this cool site that lists private properties that you can rent around the world --- if you don't like hotels and doing the touristy stuff. It features regular houses, apartments, cabins, beach properties, villas, etc. It lists everything you could possibly want to know about each property, the prices, and pictures. It also has a link to email the owner if you have further questions or want to negotiate.

Vacation Rentals by Owner

I've always wanted to swim at the beach, but obviously couldn't. However, I've found a lot of properties with private beaches smile.gif That's something to think about.

Anyway, this site is good if you're going as a family or group of friends.

I'm currently drooling over this place:

Tanzania

^Enterprising...loool

I have actually been to North Caroline. I didn't stay at cabin though, just drove to the mountains.

I was hoping to see Tennessee this time around.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Femme:

One of my reccurrent daydreams is about vacations. I recently found this cool site that lists private properties that you can rent around the world --- if you don't like hotels and doing the touristy stuff. It features regular houses, apartments, cabins, beach properties, villas, etc. It lists everything you could possibly want to know about each property, the prices, and pictures. It also has a link to email the owner if you have further questions or want to negotiate.

I've always wanted to swim at the beach, but obviously couldn't. However, I've found a lot of properties with private beaches
smile.gif
That's something to think about.

Anyway, this site is good if you're going as a family or group of friends.

I'm currently drooling over this place:

Those prices are steep. Can't believe prices in Africa are that expensive. As an alternative - you could try a home swap. Places like Home Exchange give you the ability to exchange with someone in any part of the world you desire. The only issue is actually negotiating your swap.