Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Please check this Beautiful video

Khayr   

This video is very touching, that sistah with the purple niqab reminds me of a sahabi. Her passion, her conversion was head on -100%. Islam is her life FULL TIME and not Part time. MashaAllah. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Baluug   

Masha Allah, Alxamdulillah for He is the One Who has shown them(and me) the truth. LOL I thought I had it tough becoming a Muslim in southern Alberta, but they're right in the middle of American Redneck Central. Their everyday lives are a true struggle. For some reason, kafirs always try to bother converts more than people born into Islam, I'm guessing that maybe they figure it's easier to bring someone back to what they used to be, rather than someone who knows no life other than Islam. It really makes no sense, considering most reverts are quite stronger in Iman than their born-Muslim counterparts. I'm glad I didn't have so many happy people dancing around me and saying "masha Allah" over and over again when I took my shahada, like that poor black lady. That just brings un-needed attention and makes you really embarrassed, and to tell the truth, it's annoying. I mean come on, I'm just a Muslim like you are, and there's no need to make a big deal about it. I can understand your enthusiasm, but don't blow it out of proportion.