BORN_BRANIAC

WEIRD TURN ONS ....

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rokko:

301169.jpg

that
GOGARAD
8_8_14.gif

lol.. was that pic taken in one of them somali fashion cat walks,,??

NGONGE   

Cute-lilgirl, “turn on” sounds a bit vulgar to me. I’m assuming that this is a family website, thus I wouldn’t dream of corrupting the young minds in here with the varied assortment of things that “turns me on”. Lets just talk about things that make me smile instead. The photo below does! Look at all that beauty, dear. What makes her even more beautiful is the fact that she doesn’t seem to have any makeup on! MMMMMmmmmmm! :D

** Daydreams** icon_razz.gif

SomaliwomenNew.jpg

Jumatatu   

^^^^ kwa nini? anyway u said no make up...what is the 'cillan' on the hands....or is that not a make up with you?

umeni fahamu sasa ?

raula   

Ngonge walaahi you are a cartoon. For me, simple check out the musles in this guy..manshaallah ;):D no need for the gym-just gotta such for a game(prey to hunt). Hadana, rest assured that I will be on 24/7 security icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know a friend of mine, a west indian muslim brother who was about 6'4 or so, told me once that he just lovvvvvvvvvved women with

BIG FEET! :eek: :eek: :eek:

As for me, hmmmm, a weird turn-on would be......

a women with spacing btwn her middle teeth 'Faandaxil-is this the right word!'

Do you know why?

Cause, hmmmmmm

they say ......

well they say that gap toothed people are

you know........

'FUN' (THIS IS A FAMILY SITE PEOPLE! What did you think that I would say) icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

raula, sweetie, if that's what you regard as having muscles I would love to see what you consider slim!

Feast your eyes on this, darling (Yes, I'm calling her darling - She's my Cyber fiancee).

tyson.jpg

^^^That guy is very skinny compared to the 12 pack stomach that I have. :cool:

Senora   

Raula....those maasai men are definitely sexy :D ...true warriors!...

I luv those beads....i actually have that red and black one he has around his neck..but mines is a bracelet...

Ngonge..thanks for the Tyson pic ;)

What?..I haven't seen a single person mentioned a single weird turn on so far, So prolly many ppl in here are like Ned Flanders "Goody Goody"... Talk about strange fetishes and weird turn ons ...Then and only Then I may contribute.....

Cant beleive this " a dude wearing suite and a chick with fanax like Maddona is deemed to be weird..what next..a guy with small eyes and funny hat???? :D:D

Bugger!

Cheers..ehm..ehm..salaamaat