Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Hung Up On Him??

nafta   

This topic may be posted in the women's department...but it's unisex smile.gif

SO ....let me get started, well a while ago and i'm talking about a whole lot of that ago, i got it together with this guy. We clicked and had really nice open talks, and i felt comfortable with him even though i didnt know him that well. Well after a while when he made it clear he wanted it to be more than just a casual here-and-then meet-ups or dates i got cold feet. At that time a lot was going on and some friends of mine didnt want me to see hooking up with him, they thought he was a what u call a "playa", but i felt i had him under control. Anyhow to make a long story short, i started to not show up on any date and that kinda thing...believe me sumtimes i couldnt make it for real, cuz of work or family but when you start making excuses once, it all will look the same. So when we finally stopped seeing each other (after a really big argument) I started getting hung up on the guy. Since then i've been in different types of relationships some good, some bad, but everytime i get out of one, i realise i still have feelings for the other guy. It isn't like i wanna get back with him, because i know it wouldnt work out cuz too much has passed for that happen. But it's like having this sense of having unfinished work where you keep wondering, whether u should've done this or said that...Whether he is thinking the same thing now...Is this just me or have any of you got experience in this department. This has neva happened to me before i met this guy, and i had found it easily to forgot about any other guy i dated before or after...Does this mean something :confused: ?? Besides i have been told that he was quite serious about me, but hello it was way after it was over, what good will that do :( .

Well that's it for my sob story, feel free to comment on it whether your telling me i'm disgracing the sisterhood for getting hung up on a guy or whether ur telling me to do something about it.....(where are my choccies and luther vandross CD??)

u must be from mn! correct!! just last nite i was in 3 way call with 2 xalimo cousins fighting over the same guy!! it gotta be the cheese or somthing!

sista! contact dr phil!! lol.....

Originally posted by nafta:

some friends of mine didnt want me to see hooking up with him, they thought he was a what u call a "playa", but i felt i had him under control. Anyhow to make a long story short, i started to not show up on any date and that kinda thing...believe me sumtimes i couldnt make it for real, cuz of work or family but when you start making excuses once, it all will look the same.

1-Why do all the so-called Girlfriends act and think the same way?(i mean the girlfriend/s of the girl you dating)

2-Girl just go and buy a SIBIR and drink believe me you will be fine as you will take all his feelings to the mmhhh SUULIGA.

3-Girl i am sorry but you blew it as you had THE ONE right in front of you and you let him get away

and now it is time for you to feel what it is like to have a broken heart on a freezing cold winter night!!!!

P.S i hate girlfriends as they are always upto no good( i mean the friend/s of your Girl) even if you're with your Granny she will say " Girl I told you he was a PLAYA and now see him going out with that old Bytch...blah blah blah"

Girls i hope you have learnt not to share your secrets with your XALIIMO friends as they will get jealous of you as she has a FAARAX!!

Nafta move on i know it is not easier said than done but Girl tell me if you have a better idea.

GOOD LUCK.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

walaashiis every body has his/her own expereince but mine is little different. sis when u have feeling that kinda feeling it's really bad cuz you don't wanna go back with him, and the feeling wouldn't go away right. sis have feith and pray to allah i hope it will go away some time. it's gonna take a time but sabar ok... Next time make sure don't listten 100% what ur freinds would tell u cuz they might make up some staff for you.Don't get me wrong i'm not saying freinds are bad, but some times they might be wrong on some issue. Don't judge ppl before you see some thing on ur eyes,,, marka sis i hope you will get over it... much love

Since i'm already here let me drop of this..

They say you don't know what you've got till it's gone, what i'm trying to say here is if you still got love for the brother, then give him & yourself a second chance what you got to lose anyways.. ;)

Originally posted by nafta:

Besides i have been told that he was quite serious about me, but hello it was way after it was over, what good will that do

@ least you know he wasn't a playa & that he was serious about you.

I think that you've got a good men their sis, so won't you holla @ him.

all the best love!

nafta   

first and foremost walaalayaal thank you for ur opinions and some harsh words...hint hint ----> ZULU & rudy icon_razz.gif . I have some things i wanna add myself now. Proudsista, i have thought about going back to him but wouldnt that just leave us with the problems we left behind, it would be like kick starting off where we left it. An believe me girl i am not a person to step up to a guy and ask if he will take me back..uh uh i'd rather get shot and beheaded b4 doing that :eek:

But u know in the end i've always worked it out and i will...guess now i know what love really feels like. And ZULU, if he was THE ONE then we might meet up again...Cuz hadey qurnantahay jidkeena wuu isku soo leexandoona...hmm sounds very philosophically...is dis another symptom of heart ache??? :confused: :D

king_450   

Nafta i want blv your story,as if i want you to be happy, but something is not adding up here, first you said you have stood up the brother for all the so called dates ,b/w the two of you, and secondly you said you have consulted yor GF. The biggest mistake you made is involving your GF's about your own life, when it comes to dating and pursuing your future , have it occured to you 99% of female friends if they are not engaged or married, don't want see the happiness of their immediate gf, so do your thing and , go back to the brother and explain to him , that it was not your fault it is your GF's fault they hate you so much, tell him anything, he will understand, and next time make up ur mind solely and don't consult with the ladies. Good luck

nafta   

well the thing is, everybody is like that, when u first meet some one u introduce them to ur friends so u can't really say afterwards, well hey girls/boys this is hebel/heblaayo but i dont want u to say anything about him/her cuz it aint none of ur business. It dont work like that, cuz obviously u introduce the person first to them and making it them business, you know involving them. And haven't u guys never been to ur friends for advice or anything when u just had a fight with ur boo...so u cant really say, why the hell did u go and visit them and tell them about ur boy and whatnot...so that's the way it was/is for me, dont know about what u do...but thank you for u opinions

Nafta i was in a some what infatuated with someone but not quiet 'Hung up" but for a lil bit i was like heck..why aint i give it a shot but for some odd reason or anotha i didnt give a second into the damn thing and afta it ended it felt more like i lost lol then hurt..but then i couldnt really tell the difference na'mean...it was selfish of me but hey...i was younger ya dig..not make tha as a excuse but walaahi now i got the luv of my life...and damn proud of it na'mean..so glad to say it was in the past.