Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Third Grade Geography Test

Oh my...I failed! I didn't realise I was so bad at American geography. I could only place 10 states (California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Lousiana, Florida, Virginia, West Virg (didn't know this was a state in its own right) and Maryland) in the given time.

Cara.   

Heh. I got all the east coast states, even the itty bitty ones like Maine. I got most of the northern states, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, and California of course. It's those square patches in the center that gave me trouble. And I always assume that South Dakota is, well, south.

Mowgli   

lol funny test i failed too, i only got the southern states right and california (8 in total)but then again i suck at geography full stop

Cara....I guess you get it wrong. Maine is the largest New England state, maybe you meant Rhode Island or Delaware. I got all except for Nebraska, Illinios, and Utah.

Val...you still did better than some Yanks.

Shakti   

Wara dee give us map of somali than see what we can do .... The damn thing was way to hard. there goes my 5min break.