Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

I wish i was the president of somalia

I reckon i could a better job at bringing peace to the country. The solution to the country is so simple yet people are so pathetic and selfish not to see it.

Somalia first of all needs all foreign trash to be kicked out except aid workers. Eithopia has been thrown out and those amisom hiv thugs from uganda need to be thrown out as well.

Secondly establishment of law and order. We need to get rid of all warlords, tribal thugs and militias. No law means chaos and anarchy.

Thirdly the establishment of one united somalia. I am from somaliland yet i see my future in the hands of one united somalia. No somaliland or puntland. A united somalia is much better than a divided one.

And finally the end of qabeel and tribal politics that has destroyed somalia for the past 18 years. I hate qabeelists with passion.

As a issaq, i don't care if my president is from ******, *****tain or *******. If you are good enough then that should be it.

Somalis need to be united as one nation before we can ever achieve the great somalia before the civil war. I wish to Allah that somalis see sense and unite the country. We somalis share the same culture and language and religion.

What's the point of fighting each other and bringing in dirty foreigners who rape our women and kill our men?

Right now the problem is we have traitors, selfish qabeelists,foreign lovers, warlords and tribal mentality stopping the country from uniting.

:D , saa maa caadi ku tahay?

Bal horta is daji. Teeda kale, to be president you have to be in a sound mind. I don't think you are quite all there yet.(perhaps achemical inbalance? Ofcourse I don't mean anything by it, just came to that conclusion by way of observing your last few posts today smile.gif )

BTW, I want you to serenade(if ever you take the oath of office) onto this piece that was part of a speech given by a well respected Canadian diplomat long before our time and its as follows":

The twin concepts of freedom and liberty have been the battle cry of oppressed groups since the beginning of recorded history. The nature of that freedom which was demanded has often proved illusory to idealists who expect perfection in this world; it has deceived historians and philosophers who, seeing in later history the frequent betrayals of liberty, have inpugned, [sic] the motives of those advocates in the first instance. Many groups suffering from disabilities or oppression, once they themselves have succeeded in gaining political power, have proved as oppressive as the dominant force which was overthrown or compelled to grant concessions.

The thing I hate after the warlords and the qabilits are the secessionists. I am also from Somaliland but I hate the attitude that some somalilanders have thinking they are different than our brothers ans sisters in the south.

STOIC   

^Somaliland liberation from the encrusted tradition of Somalia endless war has earned her a place in the civilized world.The enormous power to achieve such a peace and calm country was an effort made by regular folks.To those priveledged to be part of such PATRIOTISM, nothing could be more rewarding than seeing your people prosper.The sponteneous action of a few is what made Somaliland a peaceful country.I can't say the same for the rest of Somalia.To many Somalialnd symbolizes the stories of courage in the face of hopelessnes,Somalialnd sure does provided the best of HOPE people can dream of in that part of the world.Until Somalia gets out of the dirty pool I think Somalialnd desearves Love instead of HATE...

Please reread my post. I have no problem with somaliland and I think Somaliland has an amazing job. The problem I have is with secessionists who want their own country even when Somalia becomes peaceful. I think that is very arrogant and elitist.

Alhamdulillah most of the Somalilanders I have met are not secessionist.

somaliland is a peaceful but a poor country. it is ruled by a warlord.

sometimes i hate life. seeing our country like this. seccessionists are no different from warlords or tribal thugs

STOIC   

Warya(weird name-reminds me of Kenyan police)

Thanks for the clarification.While avoiding to sound like a cyber Somali politics "expert" I think your argument for disliking their dreams as a MISPLACED and naive can be found by many in that country as a WEAK argument. I doubt if SOMALIA will see a collective voice to bring all the parties involved to a happy marriage anytime soon, maybe in the future. For now Somalis are far from any rallying cries that resembles PATRIOTISM and a honor to safegurd their country! I hate to sound like I know the reasons why Somaliland should stay away from Somalia, but I think it is a good thing that they carved out their niche.One can have causes and passion when one knows what he is protecting, and I can safely say that Somaliland will protect its own interest even if Somalia becomes peaceful today! There are many in this forum who are more knowledgeble than I'm as to the politics of that region, but I have more faith in Somalialnd instituition and ideals.Somaliland sucess in the eyes of outside observers will always be acknowledged as long as Somalia peace hung in the balance.

NASSIR   

Somali coast guard, saxib you must not let emotions overtake your wisdom. We are a great nation with very long history of overcoming obstacles placed on our way forward. I just have this feeling that we are at a crossroad of uniting behind the principle of Somalinimo that is deeply anchored in our tradition and religion.