Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

The Heart of Lioness -- Nature standing on its head!!

Baashi   

Amazing tale of lioness adopting a baby oryx (small antelope). This is a true Nin adduunyo joogoow maxaa aragti kuu laabaan moment. This mother lioness starves herself for sixteen days (don't remember exactly the number of days) just to protect this baby antelope -- if she goes out for hunting she knows very well that the lil one will be a toast.

A miracle in ay tahay baan uga horay. Awoowe waxan ku macneeyo oo kale waayey.

The Heart of Lioness

Pacifist   

Baashi I saw that on the Animal channel since its my sister fav channel. We were both watching it with so much mashallah every minute, but walahi that was something, the lioness mothering the oryx what a sight, She changed the whole game of animal nature, It was so touching, for a minute I wanted to get inside the TV and give the lioness meat and the baby oryx milk,,,even the lady tried but the lioness would not take it, if she didn't hunt it herself.

This was indeed a miracle, my sister and I cried with the outcome. :(

She later adopted more antelopes but wow, I am still in shock.

The heart of the Lioness Mashallah what a miracle.

Baashi   

Same here Pacifist. My Qallanjo was talking to the box -- like Alla may caawiyaan; war wax siiya!

I hope the crew that filmed the saga receive some sort of recognition for their lucky but life altering event recording. I'm planning to show the DVD to folks in Kenya; if I make it I'A. I will target folks from Mudug :D -- old school Camel boys! I expect their reaction to be nothinmg short of classic..