Sign in to follow this  
ENTHRALLER

UNITY CIRCLE

The mission of this page is to foster the spiritual, mental, physical and social development of Native Somali citizens and to help build a strong, unified and self-reliant Native Somalia through involving its all tribes.

Now that has been said. We need Goal setting-The foundation of success.

One of the most important aspects of success is the ability to define and achieve goals. Goals that are specific, realistic and visual to our accomplishment.

Prejudice does not come in separate compartments, but too many fail to address the reality that lack of respect for differences does not start with its ugliest and most glaring manifestations but is present whenever room is not made for another person’s viewpoint, situation, or life experience.

I would like to start a circle of UNITY purely SOMALI participants that is creative, brilliant, and thought provoking while at the same time invoking thoughts.

Group dynamics fail to respect differences whenever assumptions are made about another person.Tolerance begins with the acknowledgement that people other than ourselves may see things differently than we do, and suspending judgment while those with whom we may disagree or whose point of view we may not understand are given a forum to explain their perspective and are actively listened to.

Somali participants please share your thoughts productively!

Salaamz

I must say That your very smart, and many of the words that you use I had to look for in the Dictionary. ManshAllah I can see that you have big plans so do we all. May Allah help us achieve our goals in life InshAllah and may peace come in time! We all want to make

differances in life, mean something to aother's at least that has always been my dream of life. I've come very far yet I don't feel I made a different, human huh we never know when to stop. :(

Keep up the bright mind.

Much love!