Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Live from Sana'a: Muslim women decry the 'arbitrary arrest' of an Islamist woman

3754728.bin?size=620x465

Today, it was reported that a crowd of Burka wearing women took up to the streets near the Sana'a University in Yemen to decry the 'arbitrary arrest' of a Islamist woman who is believed to have ties with Al-qaeda operatives in Yemen. The burka crowd decried the arrest of the Islamist woman but not the 'Al qaeda operatives of the yemeni branch operating from their backyards, whose operation and plots have nearly destablized the country and is in near danger of destabilizing the region. Here, these Islamists go about their daily business of plotting attacks against the United States, Europe, you name it, they have their hands on the trigger and if I may say so myself, right from the backyard of some of these protesters houses, so why now, why today? Why the rage of the Islamists arrest?

Why are these yemeni women concerned about the arrest of one female plotter? Their attention should be focused on the the yemeni branch of alqaeda, who are moving freely and who are about to bring the yemeni government to its knees. Instead, we have seen less show of support and solidarity for the yemeni government in crushing these militants by destroying their terror cells. Instead of taking a stand against these forces of evil for hijacking their government and destablizing the region, they cry wolf over one lone Islamist who just happens to be a woman? SHAME ON U burkhawis!

The women protesters were nowhere to be seen when reports of the underwear bomber and his time in yemen were front and center, or when al-Awlaki was producing his videos from Yemen, not one protest not one condemnation. Over and over again we see that these women keep to themselves on matters that they deem unimportant, i.e terrorist taking over their country, recruitment of their impressionable young men and marrying into their families and planning attacks from yemen thats bound for EUROPE AND Unites STates.

Today, these hypocrites have not only decided to take us back in time as women but have decided to come out to speak as one voice in defense of a Islamist woman who may have ties to the bomb maker(ie 'we are all hanan'), and the bombs he may have made and hidden in the packages found via UPS/FEDex via doha-dubai-midlands-uk-all bound for Jewish synogogues?

For Muslim women, its not whether or not they have taken a sudden turn for the worse when it comes to progress but just how far back they have turned the clock. Just so that no one wonders how far they have come along, Yemeni women want you to know that they have no plans to move forward, away from 'primitive arab practices' and 'jahiliyya mentality', which is why they took it to the streets to 'decry the arbitrary arrest' of one of their woman folk who just happens to be an Islamist. Not only that, she might have had relations with the saudi bomb maker, who just happens to be a young, saudi stud who probably was responsible for putting her contact name in the packages found in the UK and Dubai and ultimately setting her up for the fall.

It makes sense that a woman is involved in this latest plot, it also makes sense that she was the first one the authorities identified and arrested. I'm certain that she, like all the others before her will have her day in court and more detail will come to surface. At the same time, I dont believe that a terrorist should get the benefit of the justice system, instead, he/she should be locked up in a dark hole and never to be heard from.

Speaking of dark holes, we as women have come along way, today we are celebrating women achievements and rejoicing over the success of women all over the world(the number of women world leaders keep rising), while some women folks, especially those who profess the Islamic faith and who are vehemently opposed to the ban of burka in western civilizations are the first ones ready to walk arm in arm with fellow women over a protest of an arbitrary arrest.

Finally, I dont know what is more troubling, a woman islamist (reported to have been 22 yr old medical student) who is in bed with the terrorists or the ones who are decrying her 'arbitrary arrest', either way, you as a Muslim woman should be troubled by this news, yes you, women folks.

Source:http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Yemen+frees+student+held+over+parcel+bombs/3754729/story.htm l, BBC and other media outlets.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by London2010:

Look at these arabs, really they are the sickest of the sick. Look at them and their clothes. It's sick.

Wlc BACK, warya. ;)

lol@lazie. :D

Bombs tip-off 'came from former al-Qaeda member'

The crucial tip-off that led to the discovery of parcel bombs on two cargo planes came from a repentant al-Qaeda member, UK officials say.

Jabr al-Faifi handed himself in to authorities in Saudi Arabia two weeks ago, the officials told the BBC.

The US says its main suspect in the failed bomb plot is the chief bombmaker for al-Qaeda's Yemeni branch.

Yemeni officials said 14 suspected al-Qaeda members had surrendered in the restive southern province of Abyan.

Abyan's governor said five senior figures were among those who had handed themselves in, and more fighters were expected to surrender in the coming days.

Yemen is facing mounting multi-national pressure to battle al-Qaeda, says the BBC's Lina Sinjab in Sanaa, but some doubt its ability to do so as it faces social, economic and political problems at home.

bbc

^My dearest Che, I didnt ''jump the gun'' as you colorfully noted above, matter of fact, I didnt jump any gun. Just as I was posting my thread, news from yemen had multiple sources confirming that the suspect was being released, even then it mattered very little, which is why I added that he bomb maker or in the case of the Islamist, she was setup as a front to transport these packages. However, this doesnt take from the fact that she is linked to the young saudi stud or has relations and that he set her up to take the fall. He knew what he was doing... as you are hinting,.lack of evidence does not translate to innocence ya che, the extend of her involved is something thats still developing and one can not conclude that she is innocent of all charges..(one is never innocent when they are in bed with terrorists)

All in all, my grievances lie with the women protestors more than the Islamist.(this much is evident in my writing)

You do agree that the protestors are women righT? Friendship matters little here. They are women, protesting the arbitrary arrest of their woman folk but somehow they have been absent from the global terrorism debate, specifically that which concerns them, until now.

My question still stands, why now and why over the one arrest?

Unless ofcourse you are saying these muslim women are not really women, they are in fact men who are disguised as women behind the veil, in which case, I have prematurely judged these 'women' and their fellow Islamist? Maybe the woman arrested was not really a woman?

To the poster who is revolted by the sight of these arab women, I would caution you to use some restraint and at the same time, I would plead with you by urging you to forgive these unsuspecting women for they are not responsible for their outerwear, in which case, they can not be held accountable for the choice of their attire.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Polanyi:

quote:Originally posted by London2010:

Look at these arabs, really they are the sickest of the sick. Look at them and their clothes. It's sick.

Wlc BACK, warya.
;)
Are you insinuating that our one and only Peacenow is back? :D

Polanyi   

^^ I'm just connecting the dots, ya salafi:

Originally posted by London2010:

To be fair to him. about 80% of what Peacenow said was right. We have had cultural influences from Arabs that has just served us very very badly. It's a miserable life and who is to blame....Arabs.

:D