Sign in to follow this  
JUST PASSING THROUGH

Is it fair

I dont usually come to the site but when i do i dont stay that long. My question is why do i have to be a member to post a topic which may happen once in a blue moon.

My second question is if i may what the hell happen to the community site darm i was so much looking forward to see my cutest queen of all nations who else my one and only cousin.

:D

ik ben verliefde

Its more than fair. I think It is control method in which the admin of this site are then able to exercise control over the content and ensure the continued Qaultiy of this site which is one of the best somali sites i have frequented

I think It is control method in which the admin of this site are then able to exercise control over the content and ensure the continued Qaultiy of this site which is one of the best somali sites i have frequented

Its very effective control method against the trolls who invade almost every other Somalian discussion board. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif