Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rants of a man pushed to debauchery and lonely life by women

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D

Serenity, hedde the man is saying he is doing everyhting right before children come, and when they do, he is occupied with too many things kolkaa in hadalka laga yareeyo ayuu dalbadaa. It is then, the wives leave him! :D

Juxa,

Manigaa madax guguban? :D:D

I dislike the title of this thread btw 'Rants of a man pushed to debauchery and lonely life by women' - it implies blame lies with the women.

AT&T, ninkani haduu naagaha ku soo xareystay been, muxuu ls lahaa baa dhici markey runtu soo baxdo? Caqli xumada iska daa ku dheh, and I would suggest in aad sheekada ka gurin icon_razz.gif

Why do I get the feeling though, this is some parts of your life mingled with your imagination icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Maadeeey, adigaa war hayaba. TalkTalk waa maxay?

:D:D

Serenity,

The title is supposed to be written by the story-teller and reflects his point of view. It doesn't necessary mean the reader will conclude so after reading the story and the glaringly obvious defects of the man.

nuune   

^^ TalkTalk waa aalad kala geesay raggii iyo dumarkii is qabey, and women use it alot,

si fiican u weydii MAADEEY :D:D

Juxa   

Taltalk aduunkan unacay, you cant get through to any somali household maqribadii :mad:

NGONGE   

^^ TalkTalk is a UK phone company, saaxib. Like you, I have no idea why Maaddeey mentions it. Maybe TalTalk gives free calls to Somalia which in turn will stop the wife from bothering you with her stories. Arr wadaadadan celmi badana! Wa waxay min wada afar o qabaan. :D

Maaddeey   

^TalkTalk waa free (Europe & N. America), marka cost problem ma jiro!, Adigu Kubad & Fadhi ku dirir isaga mashquul, yaaba ku og!, Adi uun qaylo ha billaabin!. Ogowna adigaa mar walba vulnurable ah oo Adigoo meel dhexe kuu mareyso baa Sharoobbo madax xanuun ama (cold) soo qabo cunugtii baa fever la il daran, caanihii baa go'ay, 'hebla waxay tiri waa inuu Aabbe ii akhriyaa bed time story', markaad soo hoyato ood casho meelaha ka jaafjaafatona TalkTalk baa lagu dheganyahay, waa Adiga kan 'sow ma soo seexaneysid' ku baryootamaya! ma kastay Xaaji? :D