Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Lily,

Unless I'm chasing a ball or something I really find running pointless. Plus, just like with treadmills, I think the Wii activity is better than aimlessly running around the streets or parks. At least when I'm done I'll switch the game off. With real running, I'll still have to turn around and run some more to come home (just the thought of that puts me off).

Malika,

I'm a man of the people. In fact, just this lunch time I made an eight year old girl cry. She dropped her ice cream on my lap whilst sitting next to me on a bus you see. She felt guilty and cried. But I told her that it does not matter and ended up having a good conversation with her and her grandparents. :D

Waves back @ Malika,

^^^ Nuune, Ngonge passes the ball like the chinese in Shoalin Soccer (The Movie) :D

Cheers

PS: You are in Europe and You don't know what to do with a Holiday? xaafuun la idinka tuur idinkoo jiifjiif u foorara :D

Cheers

Good morning Trollers...while reading the news this morning I came a cross an article that says a somali dude from Ottawa died from cyanide exposion/inhaltion...apperently, after the autopsy it was concluded to be a suicide...but i dont believe it ...cause it is hard for me to imagine a somali taking his own life...Audhubillah!

-Lily-   

^^^It happens. Allaha u naxariisto.

I suggest ppl outside of the UK refrain from comemnting on UK affairs.

-Lily-   

CHE Why would you notice such a thing?

Pool, I like to think so, it takes a lot for a person to reach that stage where they feel they have no other alternative, menatlly it must be a very dark place.