Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Urdu yaa Hindi kiyaa faraqhay. Eekii hay. Bataanaa-boolraahe or more appropriate meaning is "tell". My urdu is getting rusty...LooooooL.

To Cl kay Dooste...Teeraa gaa,u Hindustaani kidar hay?

Cara.   

Honestly guys, for shame. Swahili was at least a relative of a language I know :rolleyes:

Hayam, at least Canada Day fireworks are ON Canada Day. For some reason the July 4th fireworks are on July 2nd or 3rd :confused:

^LooooooooL, you sould like this American kid in my class who seem lost in a maze of foriegn classmates yapping away in their native languages. He beats himself up for not knowing another language. Ironically though he feels left out and I don't even though there are no Indians/Pakis or Somalis I could talk to.

I'm trying to learn Spanish this summer.

P.S. For someone well versed in English, I would have thought you would pick anothe language as well or they are not your thing?

Miriam1   

Really fireworks on the night before the big day?

Since July 4th is on a friday night, it would be amazing to leave the office after a long week and have a late night picnic with fireworks

...Americans always complicate things!

Malika   

Morning lovely people.. smile.gif

Are the trollers on strike today? :( or finally they are focused on actually working :D

Oh,well am gonna have myself a one woman show here in General maanta..whoooooa! :Dicon_razz.gif