Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Have a safe journey dear.

I wonder why Lily didnt take us to that place Ibti was mentioning earlier!

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL! Juxa share the article.

I am going to update my blog tonigh while Is till remember my strange dreams. I need someone to tell me what they mean.

Morning all.

~JB Sending you a xala HUG*** How was yesterday?? smile.gif

Juxa   

ibti JB did us proud aanku dhahay, at last he finished his studies. in fact ninka waa role model, he managed to have it all maasha allah.

you got a blog, oo maxaad ku qortaa lol. forget about dreaming, i dont even know waagu marku baryay.

Ibtisam   

^^^I was tossing and turning with the crazy dreams, waaxab iis bacasaney all night, I should stop reading those African conflict books before sleeping. :eek:

JB sure has it all mashallah, 10kids, 1wife, degree, UN job, Riyaal Job, Newspaper Job, Mr. Lovematch job. Mashallah iga dhe :D Forget Somaliland, isga aya maata duuley :D

-Lily-   

Good morning trollers, it's a beautiful daaaaaaaaaay smile.gif

Ibti, you must tell me about your blog, did i tell you I'm good with dream interpreting?

Juxa good morning! :D

JB, congrats!

DD, I will have a fresh batch of cupcakes sent to the airport when you arrive. And embrace healthy food, it does wonders for hair, nails and skin too.

Ibtisam   

^^WHY are you up so early??? :eek: I would kill (not really) to be able to sleep in redface.gif GO back to sleep :mad: people like you don't know what you have till it is gone :D

Juxa   

morning liliyeey. i was going to suggest iney dreamka kuusheegto lool by the time you give the 10th possibility ibti would stop dreaming all together.

yes JB has it all, but because he is spoilt man and has great woman behind him. the credit goes to the wife 200%, in line of that, congrats to Mrs JB, maybe she spends all his future earnings to dirac and dahab.

looooooooooooooooooo oooooool@Juxa and ibti ,,,,

Thank you Juxa, Ibti and Lily for the wishes ... Yeah it seems life is just perfect.

JB sure has it all mashallah, 10kids, 1wife, degree, UN job, Riyaal Job, Newspaper Job, Mr. Lovematch job. Mashallah iga dhe [big Grin] Forget Somaliland, isga aya maata duuley

:D:D:D ,, loooooooooooool , wax waalan ,,

Ibtisam   

Juxa LOOL: Dirac, dahab and Charity. Ameen and I agree.

JB, baal duuly oo maadax haa nagu duufanin while you take off :D

Juxa   

wuu duuley indeed.

the charity thing, whats happening lady? and is sayid back for hilib cunoow?