Sign in to follow this  
Elysian

Why Women??

Kool_Kat   

If there were a MEN's sections, what would they talk about: Sports - section already exists...Politics - section already exists...Women - section already exists...What else?

If you ask me, I say men have more advantage on this site than women...Besides, women are more open to share thier feelings/experiences than men...So why not... ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Men are always crying on this site KK :D

Most of the topics here (on the women section) can be posted on the General section. What makes one topic more "women" section?

People use the women section as the trash to be honest, posting silly topics (but then how do you define silly topics- in this case I mean topics that don't have anything specifically to do with "women".)

I don’t think we have so many issues that we need our own section, and since the content of this section does not represent the name, maybe it should just be called something else.

Kool_Kat   

We are the back bone of our men...So if they wanna cry, they are welcome here to cry...But I wouldn't change the name of this section, only cuz we (women) have more issues to address (both positive and negative)...Men just can't express their thoughts like we can...

RedSea   

Men and women are from 1 source.

I rest my case! :cool:

They are so patient and compasionate, how can I forget how my mother cared for me and thought me to value other human beings specially women.

Don't divide us. Thought this is titled 'women's section' we are still the same people, brothers and sisters. Thus we should have free will to come here and mingle with our dear sisters whom we love so dearly. :cool:

Sh. Yusuf Estes,

Check it out!