Sign in to follow this  
Zash

Vacancy announcement-urgent

Zash   

FYI

Vacancy announcement with Horn Relief for the position of Program Coordinator – Gender and Human Rights. The deadline unfortunately expired but if you know of qualified Somali candidates in the Diaspora, we are willing to receive applications until Friday 19th December 2008. So please circulate this urgently amongst your family and friends who are qualified. We have a strong interest in returning Somali professionals to work on behalf of our people!!!

If you are interested send me a private message with your e-mail so that i can give you the full details.

The position is located in Nairobi Kenya with 60% travel to the field( Somaliland,Puntland and South -Central)

NGONGE   

^^ Five hundred million nowadays. Mrs F is married to a millionaire midget though.

ps

It's not bad if tax free I suppose.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Five hundred million nowadays. Mrs F is married to a millionaire midget though.

ps

It's not bad if tax free I suppose.

L0L, :D

I would like to hear more on this Dwarf

nuune   

Faheema xalwadeeda aniga iyo Ngonge ayaa mar hor dhameesanay.

Lily you missed the congratulation talk in Troll corner for Faheema :D

Faheema.   

^LoL, I thought we closed this case, maxaad la soo fur furaysaan :D

Lily, dhag ha u dhigin, You would be one of the first ones to know when that happens smile.gif

NGONGE   

Don't listen to Mrs F, Lily. She's a classic gold digger. She wants the poor midgets money but refuses to be seen in public with him. Why do you think she carries those huge hand bags around? :D

ps

These sorts of threads NEED to be hijacked. WE are keeping it on top for people to read about the job.

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^LoL, I thought we closed this case, maxaad la soo fur furaysaan
:D

Lily, dhag ha u dhigin, You would be one of the first ones to know when that happens
smile.gif

So,just to be catagorically clear(yaah :D ),Is you gonna be the loaded Dwarf's baby mommaa or is you not gonna be?

Warka cadee,Sala calaa nabi :D