Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Torture in Iraq

...i've been avoiding the pictures all this time, then today I finally decided I was going to see what all the fuss was about and now I know.

There is really no way for me to express it in words.

I wonder how Bush will get out of this one... sadly, I am nearly certain he will.

(This link has interesting analysis on the issue and a link to a page about the pictures.)Discretion is advised.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6164.htm

pearl   

i wish i never saw those pic..i always knew how inhuman these kuffar can be but to see it in a pic just makes one realize the gravity of thier suffering....so sad to see them in that condition and hardly notin i can do to make it better..i even forgot to make duca for them...truly sad..

may allah replace thier suffering with jannah..amin

Jaabir   

Walaahi I am still reeling in disgust at the turture the Iraqi prisoners had to go thru in the hands of some sick b@stards.. But please make no mistake about it, this torture is not the work of them sick hillibillies, rather it’s a planned torture meant to break the will of the Iraqi people and inflict them with maximum humiliation and dehumanization so they would stop resisting the wrongful occupation of their country.

I am defiantly not surprised by what these animals did, as a matter of fact this is something one would expect from a colonial warfare better known as War on Terrorism..

The picture of that gloating b!tch posing over a naked Iraqi prisoner, and the picture of the Iraqi man stripped naked, handcuffed to his bed with dirty panties gloving his head is the democracy the punk a$$ president Bush promised the Iraqi people before the war.

I urge all the nomads who are US citizens to vote against Bush, specially those who are in Mn, Mi and Ohio since they are a battle states that Bush is likely to lose.