Sign in to follow this  
FatB

5 years on how do you see the world

FatB   

Five years have come and gone we live in a world were we a constantly bombarded with images form "Islamic extremist"....

But are we safer??? What do u think

All I could say is that five years ago, I didn’t concern myself with politics, five years ago I had no interest other than my own, five years ago I didn’t care about Somalia, five years ago I was truly naïve, five years ago I saw all things in gray, five years ago I thought books were a waste of paper, five years ago I was a trouble maker. Now those five years are gone and they went by fast, but at least today I know that intellectually I have changed and it was only five years ago.

So five years ago I didn’t know things would change so rapidly, but they did and I can’t stop but wonder how the next five years is going to be like or if we could all be alive to experience it.

me   

The world is still the same, nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. We humans are entertaining ourselves thats all.

Originally posted by me:

The world is still the same, nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. We humans are entertaining ourselves thats all.

So you're saying we have reached the end of history, that everything that was there to discover for a better living has been discovered, and alternatives have been exhausted?

I think in 5 years things will change dramatically...when it comes to socially, environmentally, and just the rate of time...boy is time going by fast...I think this is what it was meant a year will feel like a month a month like a week and a week like a day and a day like an hour....SCARY I tell you...THE END IS UP ON US....what are we doing about it...WHAT AM I DOING ABOUT IT...