Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Shidane Caroone

Silver   

Funny, I was just learning about conformity in class today. It just takes one person to start an astrocity and the rest follow whether or not they agree with it. Blind sheep and all. Of course that does not excuse anyone, but it does make sense whenever you hear some people defend themselves saying ' I was just following orders'.

One person's actions does affect others. People have no idea how much influence they have. And that makes it that much more scarier.

P.S. I don't think we need to see those pictures. The rest of my day and probably week is ruined. I don't know how I'm going to sleep with those pictures running around my head.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Suuro:

P.S. I don't think we need to see those pictures. The rest of my day and probably week is ruined. I don't know how I'm going to sleep with those pictures running around my head.

The picture isn't for the faint of heart or those who live in the fantasy world. There are far worse things that happen in the real world. If such a picture can ruin your emotional well-being, then you're in for a rude awakening. You should prepare yourself for the harsh realities of life, 'cause there's no guarantee you will avoid it (I pray that every Muslim avoids it).

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. At least we stayed out of Iraq.

we as Canadians?

Silver   

Taliban

^Alhamdulliah that I haven't reached the stage that I've become desensitized to violence as you have. I'm not sorry that I hurt and feel deep pain when I see suffering of any kind. Just because you don't have a heart and are indifferent to these horrific pictures does not mean that everyone else should be.

I am well informed about what is happening in the world, I do not need to see a 16 year old being viciously tortured to death to make myself feel connected to the Muslims/humanity suffering his fate.

P.S. Naming yourself Taliban, your reponse itsn't surprising.

Taliban   

Yes, we as Canadians, because I am Canadian.

Well, you have stayed out of Iraq, but you are torturing and killing innocent Afghans. How do you plead?

Baluug   

I have nothing to do with that. The actions of my country's gov't and military are entirely upon their own heads, and I take absolutely no responsibility for whatever they do there, good or bad.

^ I am Canadian too :D - Commercial.... What was it......MC Xamar.......SAY IT ISN'T SO...THE TALIBAN POLICE IS HERE TO SAY YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AFGHANI BEING KILLED.......Eeeeeksssssss....Does that mean we are all guilty? Does that MEAN , Mr Taliban is going to get us?

Hey Mr Taliban please don't harm us canucks. Okay if you do so, then don't come after Somali-Canadians like myself. :D

The Canadian dude who did this crime to the fellow attempted suicide and failed. He is mentally retarded because of it. Mac Sonkor Caleen Shaax.

Taliban   

I have nothing to do with that. The actions of my country's gov't and military are entirely upon their own heads, and I take absolutely no responsibility for whatever they do there, good or bad.

You have something to do with that. You as a Canadian citizen elected the Canadian government, given it a license to send the military to Afghanistan, which led to the torture and killing of innocent Afghans. Therefore, you share the responsibility. Well?

Originally posted by Taako Man:

The Canadian dude who did this crime to the fellow attempted suicide and failed. He is mentally retarded because of it.

That's the excuse they always give; mentally retarded. However, the excuse has been overused over and over; it no longer qualifies as an excuse. The fact is, torturing and killing innocent Muslims by Western occupiers is a pattern of systematic and widespread practice.

You have something to do with that. You as a Canadian citizen elected the Canadian government, given it a license to send the military to Afghanistan, which led to the torture and killing of innocent Afghans. Therefore, you share the responsibility. Well?

Don't be daft, Taliban.

You dont even know who and what MC voted for.

Sawirka sabab ayaa u soo raacsiiye. It conveys what words cannot ever accomplish -- touching you in a way never words will do.

Reer Shiino have a well-known and well-utilized aphorism-- a picture saves and spares many words from you; in other words, it is worth more than a thousand words.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Centurion:

It doesn't matter who/what MC voted for; who/what the majority of Canadian citizens voted for is what factors, the rest will share responsibility. Isn't that what Democracy is about? If the majority of Canadians vote for an increase of 10% in federal taxes, it will not absolve those who voted against it from paying the taxes.

It doesn't matter who/what MC voted for; who/what the majority of Canadian citizens voted for is what factors, the rest will share responsibility. Isn't that what Democracy is about? If the majority of Canadians vote for an increase of 10% in federal taxes, it will not absolve those who voted against it from paying the taxes.

Right, you've gone from accusing him of voting for the present government, to concluding that it doesnt matter who he voted for, as a Canadian citizen he is guilty of whatever crime his government(one he hasnt necessarily voted for) commits.

I hope you can see the fallacy in your argument.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Centurion:

As a matter of fact, when this all happened back in 1993, I was 15 years old and ineligible to vote. Listen brother, I can understand your anger at this atrocity, but how do you think I feel, as a Muslim, am I not angry as well? This isn't a "me vs. you" debate bro, we're on the same side. Or else I could start rattling off the atrocities committed by your own(read:internationally recognised) government. How would you like it I held you accountable for letting in Ethiopian troops to run free and rape your women and children while they mercilessly kill your men, claiming to be protecting their own sovereignty? Pretty foolish, I'd say.....

Anyways, let's just remember we're all brothers under Islam, and I have nothing to do with what happened in Beledweyne.