Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Whats up everybody?

shyhem   

Hey whats happening? i just log on to say hi and thank everybody for the moral support u give me a while ago.It was nice of you guys to do so and i must say thanks a million times brothers and sisters.

As for me and my family, well we're indeed greatful to Allah that we are still alive and healthy, atleast until this moment.No complains at all even though life is not as easy as "previously thought"(please don't ask by who, i'm sure there's always someone out there screaming life sucks)

Anyway happy ramadan to u all and with that i say c u next time.

Macalin   

Yo..Shy,Sup Son, am glad you have had time to absorb and mourn...life does indeed suck and we as Men(ya men)...always must go on and move.

Welcome back!..

Xafsa   

Sheyhem wlc back hon. missed you here on SOL.

Hope everything is going smoothly for you...since ramadan is here pray for us...and we'll do the same insha alaah.

1luv

Blessed   

Salaams walaalo!

I hope all is well for you. Anaga Alxamdulilah, no complaints. Welcome back and hope to see you around the forum ;)

Jaabir   

and i am the third nigga to the tow above me that you stood up in Mpls the other night :mad: :mad: :D:D:D

good to see ya back homie.. and may allah bless you and your family saxib smile.gif