Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Something is not right!

Salaam to you all.

I've been trying to get to this site for the past donkey days and everytime I typed www.somaliaonline.com, i get a blank page with the message: Sorry, we're moving to new servers, please bear with us. However, today, i visited the Satanic site, that is Somalinet, and came across someone asking what the heck is up with Somaliaonline.com, and a brother gave this address, mentioning that they're moving servers.

this is the address: http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php, when i tried this i got through.

My point is: did they do that deliberately to minimise the number of visitors to the site whilst they're doing the job of moving servers, or are really surfing a virtual site of Somaliaonline.com with a different URL?

I'm one unhappy customer, and I deserve an apology, guys!

A/a.

lol@aniga!satanic site!! sure its! i believe half the ppl there r in some sort of medication!!

well unhappy customer! it was me who posted that thread...i was having de same problem! i dont whether its home-land security issues, resources, or family squable etc., lolol... but only way to get is thru the back door!! :confused:

OG Moti   

Customer? i am sorry for being unhappy, however i dont see your name with my records of donating for "children of Asia - out of hunger" organization, which i proudly set up to help children around the world, if you didnt hear about us, then here you are hearing about us, donate some of that money you trying to save for fashion and summer trip to vegas... we need it more.. peace