Sign in to follow this  
lol

Where are the early nomad sisters??

lol   

Actually from my membership number..I think I was the 38th nomad to register. But isn't it ironic folks dat came after me have more posts than I do... so now I am doing catching up :D

Castro   

I am just wondering am I the only sister with her original name or the sisters I used to know are around with different plate numbers? Where are Barwaqo, Wildcat, Petite, LadyFatma etc? These are just few of the names I recall... so where are u early nomads of SOL... I miss the old times... Now it is just too many new names and attitudes to remember

Perhaps they died of old age?

Taqwa   

Wondering where brother Mujahid, Motor Cyle Cruiser is. Also Macruuf? Salam All BTW!

P.S. Hibo these days people average 200 post in 2 months I assume. Lakiin time is of the essence.

Taqwa   

^Alhamdullilah thankful and well. Didn't you tie the knot by now old foe misee weli wad af-dheer tahaay. :D

Taqwa   

^With my temper and your fist fights..you can only imagine the offspring! Only reason we where made a match was because you pushed my buttons more often then needed. smile.gif

Pujah   

^ Taqwa wlc back I must say i missed your character......where did you disapear to?...oh i know what you are thinking.....who is this kutubo person...don't worry I am Shadow from your past ...just kidding

p.s i think you and Athena make excelenct couple....i think i was one of those that matched the two of you many years ago ;)

Haneefah   

^^good to see you're still around Mr.

Sis, we're still around. Some are still busy with school (excluding me Thank God), some are busy with life in general, and others have resorted to the 'silent reader' position smile.gif

Pujah.   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Hibo

You forgot to mention
Baydan
Honesita
Soul_Lady
Indhadeeq
and
Lulla
. Habluhu just up and disappeared!

Here is me ---finally remembered my password