Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

****which country has the best looking guys***

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Jamicans, and ethopians are not hot, they yuk.

The ethopians down here, Smell...Yuk! :eek:

U.G.L.Y GUYZ/GIRLS

kenyas....Uff, tuff

New zealand: 2 big, and not attractive.

AFRO american: Yuk!

What is wrong with you people~ These lists are shocking, what are you lot looking at? I dont even want to image it!

HOT GUYZ

Romania: Good looking,

Italians: Hot!
;)

Lations: Oooooo, Damn, hot guyz

Greeks: Not bad!

Turks: Pretty good~

Abaayo, i agree with you..kenyas..uf uf

afro american..well i havent met them yet.

BUT whats up with the turks...lol

come to my side of the town,walaahi adoo ashahaadaneesid aa kabexee meesha(too damn hairy)

This reminds me of an incident that recently happened..famili oo turki iyo soomali ayaa is dagaaley...when i mean isdagaaley, i mean feer iyo laad..including hoyooyinka..it started with a somali child being slapped by the turk..kkkkkkkkk :D:D

oh my god jamicans guy are not hot at all :confused: .what is wrong with ya'll girls saying jamicans guy are hot ya'll much be blame :( .and ethopians are just playing ugly :rolleyes: .afro-american are not hottiest the somalis guy :D . here is the list again girls germany,italian,romania,bosnian,somalis,greek, :D;)icon_razz.gif :cool:

princess-sexy what do the jamicans weed up guy have for yu but to use you :mad: .the clown stop supporting the girl and help her find a good-looking guy(somalians) ;)

Link   

The Clown you obviously didn't read the topic, it wasn't asked of you to comment on what the girls liked.

"keep spreading the free love beyond the boundaries"

This is an offensive statement to the young lady, dont go around disrespecting ppl like this, worry about yourself. Her preference of ppl shouldn't be bothering you.

Senora   

There are good looking/sweet guys, in every ethnicity, and nationality, so for anyone to say that certain nationalities are are "uff" and ugly, is just ignorant....u guys really need to be a little more mature....but anyways, Clown, i dont think i'm too good for anyone, especially my own people.....though i appreciate the offer, i have always dreamed ( since i was a youngin' smile.gif ) about starting a family with a Somalian guy.....its not that i dont want to give any other guys a chance( b/c trust me, i have :rolleyes: ), but turning over a new leaf( is that how u say it, lol)and i want to start a relationship with ppl who share my language, culture, and all that other good stuff......

x_quizit   

I'd like to know the answer to the topic, i have yet to meet any...but from friends i have heard that london, uk men arent too bad, stay away from guys in holland, australia i have heard are respectful guys, that's all....

peace