Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Americanism and Islam, A Light hearted Comparison

NGONGE   

This is much better. Go on; fully dismantle Americanism and all it stands for.

At least it’s educational and done from a principled position of strength.

Rahima   

The "silent majority" as another esteemed nomad put it, are counting on you in reading your Ramadan "out of box" articles.

Allow me to second that. For the past four years I have enjoyed reading your posts and receiving your e-mails. Many of us I’m sure are delighted by your posts and even if nothing new is said to some of us, we thank you for the reminder, not because we lack iman but because you have lifted it for at the very least this day smile.gif .

You will inshallah be in my ducaas for this Ramadan as i hope i shall be in yours.

Nur   

Ngonge bro.

My intention has never been to dismantle America, I love America, the people, the simpicity, the countryside, the 711 coffee, the IHOP pamcakes, the smile on peoples faces and the due proces of law, what I dont like is that America is dismantling itself apart, it is becoming more like Somalia ander Siyaad Barre, at last most Somalis living in America feel at home with lack of freedoms, privacy and a feel that a big brother is always watching over you, I think that should tell us something about the angels Raqeeb and Ateed who are recording our deeds.

To show you that I am an optimist, here is a piece I wrote some three years ago.

From My Old Posts Archive

Nurtel Presents

Back To The Future

This is the year 2103, some of the news headlines:

New York Times

President Abdullah Tannenbaum has formally asked congressional committee on Islamic affairs to expedite the appropriation of three hundred Billion Dollars for the next fiscal year for Islamic education in public schools.

The president was convinced that the positive results of the 12 year pilot project executed by Council of Islamic Alternative ( CIA) to test how Islamic education can assure reaching the US national goals of highly focused and driven graduates with high moral character and work ethics.

The intitaive warrants that the nation invests in an Islamic education. The president was so encouraged that he told to Congress that the law enforcement is behind his initiative after they have received positive results in their own study which supports the presidents initiative. Congress is expected to approve the bill early January 2104.

On another front, the European Union president Mr. Ahmed G?Kuhlmann and The ASEAN Union of States president Mr. Mohammed Suzuki have jointly proposed uniting the Pacific and the Atlantic under a single government that can serve humanity in a better way. President Abdullah Tannenbaum of The USA is very sympathetic to the idea and have even suggested that the three superpowers collectively cooperate in disseminating Islamic knowledge in Africa, Asia and the Arab World, nations that are suffering severe economic and social upheavals due to the vacuum created by deforstation and the oil bust respectively.

Also, Mr. Suzuki has proposed the creation of the Makkah fund to flatten the hills around Makkah in order to increase the capacity of worshippers from the current 4 Million per year to 30 Million per year due to his large constituency in China and India. The Disney parks CEO Mr. Ali Disney has proposed a visionary architecture that will allow up to 30 million pilgrims to make the Hajj by the year 2106 when the project is completed.

Of course the above is fiction, but below are the drivers that could make such a scenario possible.

1. The Death of Distance through this medium (internet), and Hybrid Air-Space planes that will fly two hours between New York and Garasbaalley or Jarriiban, which are on the drawing boards.

2. The failure of Communism to add a value to mankind's material needs (let alone spiritual) and the impending failure of "Democracy" to walk its talk, in its claim of truly representing the wishes of the people ( or should we change it the wishes of the influential).

3.The spiritual void created by secularism ( OK, you allow two men marry each other, what is next? Secularism must be runnig out of thrills!)

4. Islam's Supremacy and comprehensiveness in every sphere of life compared to all other religions and political theories combined.

The first item will lead to the breaking of mental barriers that have kept Islam depicted in a negative way. ( QOD) Quraan on Demand, Quraan will be viewed for the first time ever without biased middlemen's interpretation to reach directly thought consumers wherever they are.

The second item, Communism failed to provide bread to the workers, and Democracy began showing cracks, first in Algeria when the people clearly were leaning to elect an Islamist government and the "free" world interfered through their support of a military dictatorship instead of a democratically elected civilian government.

What happened in Algeria is similar to a sales man who made a presentation to sell a product, once he was done, the customer decided to use the product for his own application, and the salesman who does not like the customers application, decided to interfere with the method the customer should be using the product.

3. The third Item, In the non Islamic world, there is affluence in terms of material wealth, but there is poverty in terms of spiritual wealth. People are desperate to find their creator, which is an imbedded trait like a salmon fish. But their false gods are in the way. The minute these people come in contact with Islam, and listen with an open mind, they feel freed like a bird. I have personally seen the fervor of new reverts to Islam and how much they value their new identity. Islam is growing fastest among Women in the west, isn't that interesting? of all groups, proving that the King has no clothes.

4. Fourth item, Here comes the solution, a one stop shop for all mankind's needs in this world connected to their needs in the next life. In today's parlance we call convergence of media, when we converge networks to save money and provide a better service. And in business when companies combine their assets and employees and cut waste to become profitable. So you can see why Islam is getting so much attention these days instead of Falun Gong. Islam can deliver and can save mankind.

Nur

2002 NURTEL NEETWORKS

Engaging your Mind

Rahima sis

My pleasure sis, nothing is as pleasant as speaking ones mind. InshaAllah I will do my best in Ramadan.

Nur

Kashafa   

^^ How'd the McDonald TV ad go ? I'm Luuuuvin' it :D Unearth more e-Nuri articles, good Nur.

President Abdullah Tannenbaum !. Howsa about: Bilaal Frist, Jaabir Allen, Raa'id Guliani, Junaid McCain, and Habeebah Clinton. All rumoured to be running for President in 2008.

Nur   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Bilaal Frist, Jaabir Allen, Raa'id Guliani, Junaid McCain, and Habeebah Clinton. All rumoured to be running for President in 2008 .

Great imagination, it shows that we love America, we want to change America to A better America, A Muslim America with Muslim names.

Names

Nur   

Rahima sis

JZK for your kind wishes, iimaan is a nicmah, and any nicmah needs some maintenance and upkeep, I appreciate your moderating role here on SOL, my prayers for you too, and for all Somali Aussies.

Nur

Salaam,

Bro Nur,

Jakaaka Allahu Khaira Aljazaa Sheekh Nur, it's not only educating but also entertaining too.

Taqabal Allahu Siyaamik wa qiyaamik

BaarkaAllahu Fiik

Sharmarke

Nur   

Dear eNuri readers

Thank you for your prayers, peace was brought to the jubilant people of the Somali Capital at last, our prayers are with them.

America is learning a lesson in Somalia, the second, and admited that Somalis are not Afgans, Qaeda nor Japanese Kamikze, Red Brigade, Baader Meinhoff,

Soon to come, Analyses of the Fall of M ogadishu

Read the Somaliaonline Islam pages for in depth analyses

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Ramadan is on the way, and as usual, we need the Iftaar edition eNuri discussions, few topics are in my mind to write about, in line with this threads content, need your feedback which ones would interest you

1. ATDS ( Anti Truth Defficiency Syndrome) spreading in control groups ( politicians and Auto Mechanics)

2. Comparison and Contrast ( ICU and Taliban)

3. Hurricane Bush, Assessing the damages to world peace

4. Intelligent Bombs, Stewpid Politicians

5. Justice for All ( Muslims Not Included)

6. Bring em On ( Save the kids: Let politicians fight)

Nur

2006 eNuri Satiricals Syndicates

The Light Side, Of The Heavy Stuff

Nur   

Kashaafa bro. Predicted the following:

"^^ How'd the McDonald TV ad go ? I'm Luuuuvin' it Unearth more e-Nuri articles, good Nur.

President Abdullah Tannenbaum !. Howsa about: Bilaal Frist, Jaabir Allen, Raa'id Guliani, Junaid McCain, and Habeebah Clinton. All rumoured to be running for President in 2008."

Kashafa bro.

Abdullah Tannenbaum ( is Obama, Closet Muslim Seving Zionism), Junaid Mc Cain, has not yet converted to Islam, Habeeba Clinton, lost to Abdullah Obama, who as I predict will be the next US Presindent.

Nur

Note: To read more eNuri Inspirationals, visit Somaliaonline Islam page.