Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

President Bush's Bring Them On Picture Album

Senora   

You know, i can't remember the poltician who said this, but he pointed out the small percentages of those in the bUsh adminstration who are war veterans, or who have served in a military branch....

One thing about Kerry that I really respect was this interview he took once....his daughter said that one thing she remembers from asking her dad about the Vietnam war was when she asked her dad how he recieved the silver medal (i think it was).... he told her that he saved his crew from being blown up by a Vietnamese....but she later found out that he ommitted the fact that he had killed that guy, so that his whole crew wouldn't die....well anyways when he was asked about this incident he said that " thats the biggest thing that you have to deal with as a soldier, and a lot of people and this administration don't understand that"...' they are so quick to say, we'll send out our boys to war, bring them on, and so forth"....but they aren't the ones going out there, they aren't the ones risking their lives....they are so arrogantly quick to use military force, that they don't see it as a problem".....

I really hope that he can really bring a bit of change, and i really hope that he was sincere about this...but i find this to be a real strong point for kerry