Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

Totally Gello: An interview with the Eccentric!

Malika   

:D:D @Caabdiyo dhulka laa daaqdee wilka..Lol he was terrible!

Gello,when were you tittled the latest Maverick of SOL?

lol@honesty is the game and gello is the name, catchy.

Hello there Mr Gello icon_razz.gif

:D Are you down with team LayZie? :D

PS:Team layzie is for team jamaica

Naden   

Only a nomad will think him/herself worthy of an interview without significant fame or infamy. Sigh.

Nonetheless, here goes a question(s) worthy of your insignificance: do you measure your forehead space in inches or centimeters? What tribe are you from and which of the other tribes do you think should be wiped out? Do you think that eating a banana with your rice & meat is sacrilege?

Rahima   

Nonetheless, here goes a question(s) worthy of your insignificance: do you measure your forehead space in inches or centimeters? What tribe are you from and which of the other tribes do you think should be wiped out? Do you think that eating a banana with your rice & meat is sacrilege?

:D:D

Naden

I usually measure my forehead in inches and the last time i checked it was slightly above the average for a somali man anyway.

I am from Somaliland. I dont believe in tribe as i think somalis are one and the same. I dont believe any tribe should be wiped out, I want peace and stability for somalia. I want to be able to say i am proudly from somalia. there have been times in the past when i had an inferiority complex amongst my proud friends. I wish Somalia was stable so that i can be proud!

I am not a big fan of somali food to be honest. I like meat especially lamb and chicken, but i do think its slighly weird that they serve bananas with everything even at restaurants. What if you dont like banana. Sometimes Somali restaurants have a one-size fits all policy, there should respect diversity and difference.

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

qolama tahay adeer? how many camels does your family own back home?

Brofessor_Geeljire

My family is quite well off in somaliland. We have alot of camels. They are mostly nomads but in recent years there has been a trend towards a move to the larger urban areas for a better quality of life. The traditional lifestyle is under threat unfortunatly!

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

lol@honesty is the game and gello is the name, catchy.

Hello there Mr Gello
icon_razz.gif

:D
Are you down with team LayZie?
:D

PS:Team layzie is for team jamaica

LayZie G.

I am always down for team LayZie G, althought i cant say i am a big fan of JM people. There is a lot of them in area. Apart from the rasta crew, I usually dont get along with JMs especially recently arrived one, the FOBs in other words!