plz help ladies

Arwa   

lol opssy daizy!

I meant Rose sisters ..

damn Diana don't even go near it! :rolleyes:

Salaam

44.gif

Luving all da advice...

Surviver, ur not da only one sweety. I have oily skin and tend to get skin breakouts too when am stressed. Like Sade, I went to a dermatologist n he prescribed me none other than Reaccutane (sp?). The only problem with the drug is the side-effects were a page-long. LoL...I dont kno how Sade copes with it, but I plain refused. I freaked out as soon as I read the long list of side effects, which inc kidney and liver failure - a possible, albeit extreme, side effect of the medicine. Plus da fact that, as the drug causes miscarriages, I would have to have gone on da pill as a prerequisite (my doctor didnt think much of my assertion that there was no point in going on the pill as I wasnt sexually active... :rolleyes: ).

All in all, I just couldnt be bothered, plus my parents were adamant that I shouldnt even consider taking it. So, I would advice you girls to be very careful about any drugs that are prescribed for you by your doctor. Make informed decisions because after all...acne goes away eventually (altho it might not feel that way for you at the moment) and you wouldn't want to damage your overall health for such a superficial problem.

An alternative is to have regular facials and invest in a good skin care system. I recently started getting facials and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. Unfortuantely, its a very pricey option. Be prepared to fork out a couple of hundred a month at the very least. redface.gif

x_quizit   

"what do u guys suggest for stretch-marks?"

Well, that is a pesky problem for almost all women, all shapes and sizes, due to rapid weight loss or gain...also it can be hereditary, if ur mom has it, chances are u'll get it too...what u can do while it is in its first stages, ie-meaning b4 it turns into the white mark...use lots of cocoa butter, and there are other creams out there in ur local drugstore that can help with minor stretch marks...other than that...the more extreme solution is laser, and thats will cost u a pretty penny, but save that option 'till ur 10 kids are outa the way...lol..and then laser all the marks off...

;)

THANK GOD I ODNT HAVE NO PIMPLE BUT ALL I CAN TELL U IS STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS PERFUME I MEAN DONT PUT IT IN YA FACE AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT WASH YA FACE WITH SOAP THERE ARE SOME SOAP THAT WILL DISTROY YA FACE SIS SO HOPE THAT HELP AND ALSO LATION NEVER PUT A LOSTION THAT HAS ANYKIND OF PERFUME IN YA FACE.

TAKECARE NOW