Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Beware: Somali International Financial Centre

Reminds me of the HAFZA program, this one is too obvious though. Supposedly its an offshore economic zone in Somalia (doesnt say exactly where) which offers banking, insurance and gaming licenses:

The Somali International Financial Centre (SIFC) was created in June 2003 by act of parliament of the Somali Democratic Republic. The SIFC is a quasi-autonomous governmental body. The official website of the SIFC is located at www.sifc.info Please note that the SIFC does not deal directly with clients. The sole commercial representative of the SIFC is Star Trust Company Limited.

Mail

Star Trust Company Limited

BCM Drawbridge Apartments

27 Old Gloucester Street

London

WC1N 3XX

United Kingdom

Telephone/Email

Marcus Anderson

Global Sales Manager, Liechtenstein

+423 663 172281

The best way to contact us is by email. Please do it now using the form below. We will reply to you by email or we will call you back as you prefer

Link: http://www.somaliaoffshore.com/index.php

off shore!! that raises an alarm... isnt that where my hood drug dealers keep their money..

sounds like an illegal or under table sherlock type of place where bad boyz hide their loot.

thnx..but i like to earn and keep my money the old fashion way!! earned hard, and keep it under my pellow.

Baluug   

What are you guys talking about? Everything sounds like it's on the up and up to me. In fact, I'm planning to drain my life savings and invest in this wonderful company. Hello, retirement!!