Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

What does 'RIGHT THURR' Mean???

Khayr   

Fill me in Nomads,

but what the hell does 'RIGHT THURR' mean.

Love the dance and all for the tune (saw the remix video the other day) but what is boy trying to say?

LuCkY   

Khayr i dont know much about southern way of speaking but im guessing he means "right there"-i couLd be wrong so...

Lefty   

LoooL@kheyr

Right on lucky..he meant "right there"

I like the way you do that right thurr

Swish your hips when you walk let down your hurr.

I thought I was the only laughing at how they were dancing..

LuCkY   

No Lefty you werent and arent the onLy one Laughing at them. I swear those girLs Looked Like they were having some sort of an attack-sizure to be precise.

Lefty   

lol..Lucky..I also thought the girls were having problem of landing their feet on the ground and they keep trying it.

Remember They would create any move as a new style cause people always tend to see and heard new things and that's why the hip-hop popularity is outgrown and bound to everywhere.

LuCkY   

Lefty yes they Look they are having some difficuLities Landing their feet properLy on the fLoor-i wouLd suggest they Learn how to waLk properLy and then and onLy then shouLd they taLk about dancing-weird peopLe i teLL you.

Man nowadays you wiLL see peopLe caLLing asinine acts-dancing and whatnot.These peopLe shouLd see a doctor of some sort.

I know huh...they wiLL do the the chicken dance-caLL it a new dance-they might even cLuck Like a chicken next and caLL it a new form of hip-hop---amazing i teLL ya. :rolleyes:

Senora   

LOL at Khayr.....

i thought it was pretty self-explanatory

Right Thurr = Right There

:eek: I cant belive you guys dont like that dance step....i love it....me and my girls immitate it whenever the song comes on...i use to think the dance step was weird at first, i guess cause i didnt know how to do it...but now that i know,i love it...and i do it everytime that song and Nelly, P.Diddy, & Murphy Lee's "shake ya tailfeather" comes on.....

that should show you what I wasted my summer doing...lol

Lefty   

Ladies...Are you two serious about it..Stop hurting your lower body by following Chingy' crazy move. Good ones to go is Just checking them out the latest of Sean Paul styles. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed and it's the perfect timing to shake watcha moma gave ya LOL.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Thats what i am saying but you know the saying "whatever fLoats ya boat"-appLies in this situation...Oh weLL.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LEFTY:

I'm sure you won't be dissapointed and it's the perfect timing to shake watcha moma gave ya LOL.

HaHaHaHa...anywayz how wouLd you know "the perfect timing to shake watcha mama gave ya"? :confused:

Lefty   

anywayz how wouLd you know "the perfect timing to shake watcha mama gave ya"?

LOL@Lucky..Maybe my sixth sense helps me out...

Stop hurting your lower body...

Lol, It seems like it hurts but trust me it doesn't. All you do is move your sholders up and down, move your arms and move your feet in the same rythem. Sean Paul style I dig too (dont let me start with him...d-d-d-damn!), but in Chingy's song you can't really "shake what your momma gave ya" because the chicken dance was designed to match with the beat.

.:peace n luv:.

Lefty   

" because the chicken dance was designed to match with the beat.

Ofcourse it's kinda cool but Remember Chicken dance will always lead you to C-Walking. Another way, you would lose alot of energy before the real thing starts.