Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

I am fuming!!! Iga leexda

Kool_Kat   

^5% for 12 months is something...Shilimad a xisaabtooda aad baan ugu dheereeyaa... :D Thanks...

Originally posted by Paragon:

KK, soori walaaleey.

My philosophy-ga ahaa:
nimaan shanta kaa reebin sharci kaama reebo came out before I could think!

Ku fahmay walaaloow...Hadey teyda tahay, xaalka bariga dhexe buu mari lahaa... smile.gif

Allamagan, loooooooool, Afkaa idilay...Telefonkeed a xowtaraa minii iyadaba laburiyo?

Som@li   

^Xaggaas shillimada lagaama maro miyaa, Kayr ka badan baa laga yaaba in u kusoo socdo. Stresskuna ilmaha uma fiicnee, be happy. smile.gif

Yeah forgot something here. Wishing you healthy and happy pregnancy. If it is a boy call the babyboy Alla-Magan and PM me your address to send you what was it you reer north america call to receive gifts for the newborn or expected child... something babyshower if not Allamagan then waxba ma soo dirayo hakumacanoto lee! ;)

Buuxo   

Awww KK,congrats abaayo.Eebe haku fududeeyo.

Forget the 5% cut,at least you get time off from work.Not Every gets that much time off and still have a job.I would advice you every sanad cunug ka soo tuur :D

money   

Alxamduliaah dheh! at least u still have a job! Think about those of us who were laid off and still unemployed and job-hunting in these tough times.

Blessed   

Wow! Congrats, KK. Illahay ha kuu sahlo, hon.

On the pay cut- we were actually adviced to opt for the pay cut by people who went through a recession before. You keep your job and bonuses get more generouse once the dust settles, too. Insha Allah Khayr!

At least you haven't lost your main income like many other families. That would be a real nightmare. Look on the bright side, hon.. you definitely don’t need any more stress. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Thanks all...

Allamagan, don't back down hadhoow uun...Waan ogaa inaadan sidii Juxa oo kale aadan afmaran meel lasoo istaageyn...I make an excellent aunt bay meeshii kusoo gaba gabeysay... :D

Back to the topic, as if inee lacag naga jaraan wasn't bad enough, maanta office kii wax waraaq wax lagu print gareeyo waalala'yahay, oo waraqii wey dhamaadeen ee 'please conserve papers' bey sheeko taagan tahay!!! Hadey sheekadan sii socoto, mardhow korontadaa lagoosan doonaa baan fili... :D

HP baa a year ago gatay, a step in the right direction bey sheegaayeen...Maanta na kuli wey ku kacsantahay...Lagu yeh waa inaan Mareykanka ka helno 'the go ahead' aan waraaqo ku gadan karno...LOOOOOL...Wa anu arki waxa kasoo bixi doono...

First of all Mabruuk to you and your husband KK !

makra xigta .. I have gone through this same song and dance at the beginning of the year.

the funniest thing I can remember was a memo sent out by the President .. telling everyone to bring his/her coffee cup from home .. the company would no longer be supplying coffee cups lest you think it was these expensive mugs .. it was cheap Styrofoam cups.

this kind of mindless crap usually happens at the middle management level where they go to extraordinary lengths to make meaningless gestures that are 'pound foolish and penny wise'