Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Can Your Husband See Your Face ??

These men have to be satisfying some pervasion to be in this place. This is truly bizzare, i mean the vast majority of human communication, revolves around facial expressions!

Otherwise how do they justify agreeing to share a life with some one whose face they know they will never see.

Simply it must be for kicks they get from not knowing or putting faces to the missus - perves!

NGONGE   

^^ I have a feeling it's all done through arranged marraiges. Acutally I am sure it is. It must!

(I was going to say that arranged marraiges don't follow the usual sweet talk of sharing the rest of your life with someone with a face you enjoy looking at, etc)..

WHAT if he chatted her up in the street or some party!

NG

^^ I have a feeling it's all done through arranged marraiges. Acutally I am sure it is. It must!

Come on man, sweet taking aside, there is no easy way around the "Do you knowingly take this woman whose face you will never see, as you wife" .. It's an explicit precondition to the contract they agree to. Now unless these guys come from spectacularly masochistic families, that's a hard sell for anyone unless its the last woman on earth!

and if he chirped her on the streets, then it just reinforces the idea of niqa/burka kink

Tuujiye   

lol... haye looooooooooooool.. man their is so much I wanna say in here but waan somanahay ....i'll be back for this lol...

Wareer badanaa!!

Pucca   

thats sorta like the somali women screamin "ceeeeeeeeeeeb" when someone suggests the husband be in the room with her when she's giving birth (or they hear about the younger generation doin this). i mean...why?? whats left to see??

back to this though...the man should be shot; How dare he try to lift her vail after 30 yrs?? he lost all rights to see her face the day he married her..without askin to see her face.