Sign in to follow this  
Sweet_Muna

SOMALI GUYS HELP ME OUT

shyhem   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

quote:N speaking virginity.....maybe being one ain't such bad idea considering 30 million are infected with HIV virus.Millions of others are working with other kinds of STDs.....

I Know!!!Thats why I'm a proud member of the VA group(Virgins Anonymous), LOL, Believe it or not!
mMMMMMMMMH Y am i coming across more virgins in this website than in real life?something is fishy around here.

Ariadne   

Che

People like to beleive in myths over the truth because not only are myths more fanciful and less bleak than the harsh and ugly truth. But, for a brief few minutes or hours they like to escape from their lives. There is no harm in that at all. I just got angry that some people would base their opinion on a very old sex myth.

Lefty   

s.o.s

You know what I'm exactly referring to myths and it's ok for you to bring up well-fabricated myths but luckly you didn't go too far with it. Remember you can fool other younger ones therefore despise the anger. ;)

Che..I thought I was the only oppossing these fabricated theories but nice seeing you collaborating.

lOl lol lol lol oh my God my kidney hurts. I must say that u have made wrong a conclusion with insifficent information Shyhem. Because if i am not mistaken the only one here to say out loud or declear her "virginity" was P_S so u cann't say u have met more virgin here than in real life!!!!! At least i hope u can't :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ariadne   

You know what I'm exactly referring to myths and it's ok for you to bring up well-fabricated myths

Well fabricated? (do you mean the silk or the velvet?) what was well fabricated?

(My some people just don't get it!). Too far with what? oh let me guess "the well fabricated myth" you accuse me of spreading and yet you can't even provide solid proof about me using this frickin so called myth. I'm dying to know where I employed this myth. Please tell me so that I can stop asking this question. And please once more accuse me of using a non-existant myth. Nothing makes my day more than that.

but luckly you didn't go too far with it. Remember you can fool other younger ones therefore despise the anger.
;)

You see thats just it. I'm not trying to fool anyone (theres a specific reason why this sentence is bolded....hint hint)

Lefty, you and I are the same we're both sticking to our guns. The only difference between us, is mine are loaded.