Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

And something for the ladies, Information goes a long way.....

Liqaye   

dicks.gif

You can now search the Dick List by name, location, or a specific phrase. If you're searching by name or location, select Search In: Subject only for fastest results (more search tips are listed at the bottom of each search page).

You can't post directly to the list (submissions are still reviewed), but besides having search, the new format loads faster, and is far easier to browse and update. Note that the post dates are the dates I added the submissions, not when they were originally submitted. All posts from the old format list will show a date in July 2002. I'll start adding new submissions close to daily in mid-August.

The origin of the Dick List

The Dick List began 7 years ago at the Pasadena house. It was a very girly house for a long time. It was also a very listy house. So in honor of both of those characteristics, we developed an oft-revised, publicly posted Dick List on a little white board in our kitchen. It had a twofold purpose: 1) promoting girly solidarity through bile-spewing; and 2) reminding us that certain guys were real dicks (which seems obvious, except that at one time or another, due to liquor or just plain bad judgment, it seems like every man on the Dick List ended up in the house while his name was still on the list. . . sometimes the libido overpowers common sense. . . .).

The list

Liqaye   

By the way one guy i know is on the list...and is it any wonder when you read some of the things the women have put up with?!?!?

pearl   

sisters...we should create one for the faraaxs.

:cool:

[ May 27, 2004, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]

LuCkY   

^^^Lol!^^^

Just beware...hope that your name doesnt show up on there...and just incase have an aLias ready...ahaha...Lol im kidding.

Carry On. icon_razz.gif !

pearl   

hhh...ameenah...just cuz u got the upper hand here doesnt mean i cant get my black *** up in london, pull ur hair and leave some serious marks on that pretty plastic face...

besides..honey i was jokin...so chill..and drink some green tea..that english tea is making u way too serious...

Blessed   

^^^Lol sweetie. I'm sorry, mistake on my part as there was nothing wrong with your post. smile.gif Read my email.

P.S What happened to the Tim Hortons you were supposed to send me.